FUNNY LOVE.

The party was already rolling when they got there. Susan was surprised to see Adele at the party. She questioned Albert about Adele's presence and he said he also extended invitation to her.
Susan knew Adele as though a sister does, but never did she recall her talking about any guy.
She spotted Adele in the couch with Richard, a science student. They were deep in caressing each other to the rhythm of the music  being played.
         As the party went on people got drunk, people smoked wee or cigarettes and others like Susan just kept listening to the music and watching as people did  their thing.
         By 11pm people were finding their way through the door. By  custom Albert took Susan home since he took her out. Unconsciously, Albert gave Susan a deep kiss. He held her tight, his hands on her cheeks and her heart skipped a bit, as soon as his lips touched hers. He took it slow as they exchanged tongues and abruptly they disengaged. They both breathed heavily and soon after Susan slapped him and yelled:"how dare you kiss me"
"But you didn't resist" Albert replied . Realising what she did,she pulled him closer and gave him a deeper kiss. Taking her time to feel the magical moment she wrapped her hands around his neck and frenzily licked his lips. She then whispered into his left ear:"I'm sorry, I loved your kiss and I love you".
Unknowingly Mr. Danquah had been watching all along.....     " "errm" "eh h " may I know who that young man is?"Mr Danquah said, breaking the magical moment.
Susan swiftly his herself behind Albert as he faced her Dad."well I'm Susan's friend " he said.
"I see, the last time I checked friends don't share deep kisses"
"Well , sir ,actually..
" Anyway come in for tea".....

     I might delay a bit in updating ,however I wish you would bear with me.
I am a fresh year high school student and so would be updating when I'm less busy.

So like we always do
Any improvements??
New ideas??
Comments??
Please keep your vote for my book ,though I'm new here as a writer, I read a lot of books over here so I believe I can make it.
Still Biancalamptey.