Chapter 14 face revel

Recap!

"Evan!!!" delirious yelled as he ran up to me and wrapped his hands around my chest and gave me a great big hug.

"I missed you Evan, Evan I was so scared! I thought I wasn't going to make it" he said as I pointed to lui.

"Clean all this up! I got to get delirious home."

"Ok vanoss, bye and I don't care if you and delirious are dating!" he yelled as me and delirious got in my car and drove to my house.

Now!!!

Nobody's POV:

A few days later.

"Evan I wanna be able to hold your hand in public I want to be able to kiss you in public please can we just post a video!" delirious said to vanoss as he steped out of the shower and walked into there room (they got a house together) . he put on some under where on and some tight black skinny jeans and said.

"Then yull have to do a face revel to!" he said puting on one of his Metallica mussel shirts he got from a concernt we went to.

"I don't care as long as I get to grab this ass," delirious said as he grabbed Evans butt

"In public then we will do a face revel." he finished and walked over to there bed and set up a camera. He turned on the camera.

"Hey guys it's H2o Delirious here with a face revel and a secret guest star. come on out babe!" Jonathan said as Evan sat next to him and kissed his cheak.

"Hey guys it's Vanossgaming!" he said with a smile and wraped his arm around delirious.

"This is my man! don't touch my man!" delirious said with a laugh. after they recorded the video they started getting great fead back about there relation ship.