Chapter 1 Bully

Delirious's POV:

I ran down the hall as fast as I could. I herd somebody yell my name it sounded familiar. Evan! oh know!

"EVAN, EVAN WHERE ARE YOU!"

I yelled as I opened the last door down the hall. I found evan (vanoss-Evan Delirious-Jonathan) he was sitting in a chair tied up.

"Evan," I said as I ran to him and untied him. I hugged evan tightly.

"Delirious I am so happy to see you." Evan said as he moved his head so he was face to face with jonathin.

"Jonathan i...i need to tell you something."

"Shure Evan what's up,"

"Jonathan I... i lo BEEP BEEP BEEP."

i opened my eyes to see it was only a dream. ugh if only I knew what Evan in my dream was going to say. I sat up to shut off my alarm. ugh I have school today. maybe today won't be so bad maybe I won't get bullied as much as I do usually.

DONT BE TO SHURE

Oh shut up leave me alone

YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME (Add evil laugh here)

What ever

I have to start getting ready or I will be late. I grabbed my clothes and carried them to the bathroom. I took my shower and got dressed. I walked down the staires ready to eat breakfast. as I get out some pancake mix I look at the clock. I only had 10 minuets to get to school

"Shit" I mumbled as I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I ran as fast as I could. good thing school was only a block away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••time skip••••••••••••••cuz I'm lazy•••••

I had just opened my locker when it got slammed by Tyler of course I thought.

"Hey fag (I hate using that word)!!!" Tyler said as he knocked all of my books on the floor.

"Please just...just leave me alone t... t... Tyler" I studderd

Nobody's POV:

Tyler held delirious up by his kneck. and slammed him into the lockers. delirious hissed in pain. this was a daily routine for Tyler. Tyler then dropped delirious on the ground and walked away.

Delirious's POV: (sorry for so many POV changes)

I just layed there and cried, I had enough of him beating me up every single day. I wish I would just die

YEAH GO CUT YOUR SELF LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

just leave me alone

I slowly got up off the ground and picked up all my books and binders and limped to first hour.

••••••••••••••time jump••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yes finally lunch time I get to sit with my friends. I limped to the bathroom first cause I had to pee. when I finished I walked out into the hall and bumped into Evan.

"Oh sorry evan didn't see you there,"

"It's alright delirious I was actually looking for you,"

"Oh I had to use the bathroom"

"Ok dude lui is waiting for us at our table with marcel and nogla."

"Ok let's go" i said as I started to speed walk to our table.

"Hey delirious Waite up!" evan yelled as he ran up to me. we made it to our table just In time to get a big spoon full of spaghetti thrown at my face. I scraped all the spaghetti off of my face.

"I'm so.... haha..... sorry delirious I was.... Aiming at Evan" nogla said in between laughs

"Hay!" Evan said as he through a grape a nogla. nogla noticed the grape heading strate for him and opened his mouth. nogla cought the grape in his mouth fallowed by a bunch of ohhhh's and god dams.

I love my friends there all so nice but evan, Evan is my BEST friend and always will be.