Chapter 4 what just happened?

RECAP

"Can you play me that song again?"

"Shure"

Nobody's POV:

While Delirious played Evan the song Vanoss placed his head on delirious's sholder. when he finished vanoss placed a light kiss on delirious's cheek.

"You just kissed my cheek," delirious said amazed and stunned.

"Yes, Yes I did and I'm about to do it again," Evan said as he closes his eyes ready to kiss his cheek.

Delirious moved his face so his lips where on Evans. Evan was in shock ounce he got over the fact that he was kissing his crush he started to kiss back. they then broke apart because they needed air.

"Wow," they both said out of breath.

"Delirious?"

"Yes Evan,"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of corse Evan!"

They both leaned in and kissed with love and passion. as they pull away Evan gets a phone call.

"Hello?"

NOW

Nobody's POV:

"Delirious you there?" Evan said as he waves his hand in front of Delirious's face.

"Oh um sorry Evan whtz up"

"Just came to check on you, you ok?" Waite did me and Evan actually kiss and is he my boyfriend? Must not have I guess it was all a dream.

"Yeah I'm fine," delirious said but he didn't notice that he had rolled up his selves to play the guitar.

"D... delirious wh... why would you do that?" Evan said with tears in his eyes.

"I..." delirious tried to say something but Evan put his finger over delirious's mouth in a way you would shush someone you love.

"How long have you been... doing.... that?" Evan asked as he pointed at my wrist.

delirious just frowned. And looked at his wrists.

"Come on delirious I care for you please tell me." Evan said as he put his fingers on delirious's chin and made shure he was looking right into delirious's baby blue eyes. Evan started to lean in. There lips where inches (oh my god I just swore lol in my science class inches, and feet are swear words ok back to the story lol) apart. delirious then closed his eyes and connected there lips. they felt like a thousand fireworks where going off in there stomach. they then had to part becouse Evan was getting a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Whaa...what umm... no don't ugh!"

Evan hung up.

"Who was that?" delirious asked as he placed his head on Evans shoulder.

"My... New girlfriend,"

"Wha... what?" delirious said as he stood up and looked at Evan about ready to cry.

"Delirious it's not what you think!"

"Then what is it Evan! We just kissed then you get a phone call and you end up with a girlfriend how Duse that work!" delirious said as a few tears streamed down his cheak.

"Just... just get out evan," delirious said pointing at the door.

"Delirious let me explain," Evan said standing up.

"GET OUT!" delirious screamed as Evan grabbed his red jacket and walked out slamming the front door you could hear his car pull out of the drive way and drive away.

What just happened? delirious asked him self.

You fucked up that's what happened you didn't let him explain dip shit!

I'm not in the mood right now.