Chapter 7 photo booth

RECAP

"No where gunna starve to death," I laughed. after we got some food from Burger King we sat down and started to eat. as I was taking a sip of my pop I noticed somebody from the corner of my eye. holy mother fucking shit! Mini, and tyler! I spit my pop out

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled.

"What the fuck!" delirious said as he grabbed a napkin and started wiping pop off of his sweat shirt.

"Sorry, but look!" I said as I turned my head to mini and wildcat kissing!

"Holly shittttt!" delirious said as he grabbed his phone and took a picture.

"Ok I'm ready to go home now me tired!"

"What time is it?"

"Almost 8,"

"The mall closes in a half an hour."

"Me tired!"

"Fine lets go home,"

"Yeaaa!!!" delirious said as he ran as fast as he could to the car. When I made if to the car delirious was fast asleep. I guess he was tired. I kissed his cheek and drove us to my house. I carried delirious to out bedroom and tucked him into bed.

"I love you delirious." I said as I pecked his lips and cuddled up to him.

NOW

Delirious's POV:

I awoke cuddled up to Evans side. I moved my head so it was laying on his chest. I herd his Gentile heart beat. then I hear a slight moan come out of Evans mouth. I picked up my head and looked at him.

"D...delirious I'm about to," Evan said as he tossed and turned. I wanna mess with him.

"Cum for me baby!" I said in my sexyist voice ever. then I giggled and sat on Evans chest.

"Babe wake up, babe, today's the last day of school come on please Wake up!" I said as I sat there waiting. I herd nothing come out of his mouth. I started to grind my crotch on Evans. his eyes opened up and he grabed my sided. I got up off him being a tease.

"I'm gunna take a shower," I said smirking and walked into the bathroom undressed and hopped into the shower. after my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out into Evans bedroom.

"I don't know why we didn't just take a shower together we could have saved so much water." Evan said as he walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I had my under wear and pants on when Evan walked out of the bathroom with his towel loosely around his waist you could see hi v line. I grabbed my I'm the real delirious shirt and put it on trying not to make eye contact with Evan. I don't feal like dealing with a boner in school. me and Evan where all dressed and ready to go to school.

"Omg I just remembered that there's a dance tonight at school! do you wanna go with wittle ol me?" Evan asked. I giggled and said

"Hmmmm let me think of corse!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly.

...............after school dance....................

When we walked down to the cafeteria together we seen so much to do. there was just dance, Mario cart, basketball, octoball (really fun game) and omg a photo booth!

"I wanna play just dance!" I said as i jumped up and down and clapped my hands.

"After we go in the photo booth!" Evan said as he dragged me to it. we put in our money and sat down. 1 2 3 smile the booth said as Evan placed his soft perfict lips on my cheek I started to blush. 1 2 3 smile it said again as I kissed Evans lips. 1 2 3 smile! Evan put his arm around me and did bunny ears as I put my middle fingers up and stuck out my toung. on our last picture me and Evan there inches apart ready to kiss. we got out and grabbed out pictures and walked to just dance. today was awesome only beacouse I won at just dance.