Chapter 10 we will get what we want

RECAP
"Thank you delirious" vanoss said as he kissed delirious cheek. When vanoss finished he waddled into their bedroom.

"Hahahaha Evan you look like a fucking penguin!" delirious laughed.

"Shut up!" Evan yelled at Jonathan while blushing. Evan sat next to delirious and hid his face in his neck. delirious kissed Evans cheek.

"I love you evan, even if you waddle like a penguin."
NOW

ANOMAS POV:
"I want him back so bad, I need him, his spiky black hair, brown eyes I need him!" the person yelled as they picked up their phone.
"I know somebody who can help." they diled lui's phone number.
"Come to my place now, we need to discuss some things!"
"Alright m'am," I hung up the phone and waited. about 15 min later I herd a knock at the door. I got up and opened it.
"Hey Lui, come in."
"Hey Cathy," lui said with a smile and sat on the couch.
"We need to talk."
"Ok about..."
"Delirious, I know you want him back. and I want evan back, I have a plan! a plan that will work." Cathy said with an evil smile.
"I like your thinking!" lui said as he stood up.
"When do we start?" lui asked.
"Tomorrow," Cathy said as she whispered the plan in his ear. he nodded and walked to the door.
"We meet here, 6 am don't be late, if you end up late I will kill your little fag!"
"What ever, I'll be here!"
Lui said as he walked to his car and drove off.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it's so short it's just I'm so tired!
We'll love you all byee
-Savannah