chaper 13 Delirious?

RECAP

When I woke up I was sitting on a hard floor. my hands where tied behind my back. i tried to open my mouth to say something bit no words came out. I was so scared. this was kinda like my dream I had but I was saving Evan.

"E...evan h....help," I whispered as I fainted from dehydration. help was all I could manage to get out of my mouth.

NOW Evans POV:

I can't believe delirious didn't show up at my game! what the fuck delirious! I decided to go to delirious's house and ask him why he wasn't at my game. as I pulled into delirious's drive way I started to panic. I scene his front door wide open. maby he forgot to shut the door while he left? I thought as I rushed into his house. I looked around and seen a letter sitting on his kitchen table. I read it

Dear my sweet Evan,

I took your preshas little fag and brought him to my secrete location. if you want you can forget about Jonathan and it can just be me.

love-Cathy

No no NOOOO this is bad.

"I'm coming for you delirious I'm coming!" I said as I drove back to my house. I walked up staires and opened my sock dror and lifted up my secret compartment and grabed my gun. I got this gun when my house got robbed. I filled my pocket with bullets. I put the compartment back and hid my gun under my shirt and got in my car. I knew exactly what her secret place is it was a where house me and her use to go to when we where kids. I hid my car in the corn fields behind the where house. I parked it and walked to the garage. I walked into the garage and started to walk down a hall way. this is just like the scary gmod maps me did. when I reached the end of the hall way I scene Cathy and Lui. I thought we where friends.

"Lui I thought we where friend?!?" I asked as lui pointed a gun at me and Cathy pointed a gun at delirious.

"So did I, I dated delirious for 3 months then he meat you. he broke up with me to go with you! I fucking hate you! we where never friends!" lui spat at me as he aimed for my heart. Delirious wiggled in his chair screaming but his voice was muffled by duck tape. he started crying.

"Shoot I fucking dare you!" I said testing lui. he started to shake.

"You shoot Evan I shoot delirious!"

"Fine," lui said as he pointed the gun at the floor.

"So your taking orders from he huh?" I said as I put hand on the gun.

"What if she ends up dead then what?" I asked. he gave me a strange look. I quickly got the gun out of its holder and pointed it at Cathy and pulled the trigger. lui's eyes flashed they turned colors. they chainged from red to green. what was that about. lui fell to the floor holding his head. when he got up he looked at me holding the gun. he looked at Cathy then down to his hand. he through the gun on the floor.

"Why did I have a gun!" Lui yelled as he backed away from the gun.

"You mean you don't know what happened?"

"No all I remember is going to Cathy's house because her water wasn't running properly, that's it!" he said

"Untie delirious please." I said as I put my gun in my pocket and slowly walked to lui I still kinda don't trust him. was Cathy a witch? Did she hypnotizes lui to oh bay her?

"Evan!!!" delirious yelled as he ran up to me and wrapped his hands around my chest and gave me a great big hug.

"I missed you Evan, Evan I was so scared! I thought I wasn't going to make it" he said as I pointed to lui.

"Clean all this up! I got to get delirious home."

"Ok vanoss, bye and I don't care if you and delirious are dating!" he yelled as me and delirious got in my car and drove to my house.