Viraj Steel Sambalpur| Viraj Steel Odisha| Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges

Viraj Steel Odisha is one of the major plants of Viraj Steel Industry. In order to prove our commitment for world class quality products, we operate with the best and latest technologies to manufacture broad variety of stainless-steel product. Viraj has currently emerged with ABP Induction System in Germany with three high power induction furnaces.

Viraj Steel Sambalpur is our one of the plants located in Odisha. At this branch we manufacture Stainless Steel Wire Rods and Wire, Stainless-steel Fasteners, Stainless-steel Bright Bars and many products. Today we are the largest exporter of Stainless-steel product in India and export nearly 90% of our production.

Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges is the world leader for steel flanges

Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges is the world leader for steel flanges. We manufacture variety of shape and size to meet our customer expectation. Our flanges manufacturing division comprises of an integrated forge shop which provide all type of pipe fittings i.e. flanges in different specifications such as ASME, EN, DIN, AWWA and more. We manufacture flanges of ½" to 40" size range. Viraj Steel Sambalpur has established a strict quality system with more than 90 approvals and certifications. Viraj Stainless Steel Flanges is here to supply quality product to major end users over the diverse list of industries with the help of these approvals and certifications.

At VirajSteel Odisha we manufacture long lasting product that lasts long. It is ourresponsibility to provide you with the best quality product. For stainlesssteel products reach us at Viraj SteelSambalpur.