K Sahoo Viraj Steel |Viraj Stainless Steel Fasteners, Viraj Stainless Steel Wire

Starting from 1992, K Sahoo Viraj Steel, begin his journey with just 150 employee and single induction furnace, he keeps on growing and gain a foothold worldwide. Today we are the largest manufacturers and exporters of stainless-steel product (wires, fasteners, profiles, flanges, bright bars and more) in the world. Having melting capacity of 528,000 tons per year, we produce more than 50,000 SKUs in variety of grades like Austenitic, Ferritic, Duplex and Electrode in different shapes and sizes. The fundamental capacity of K Sahoo Viraj Steel lies in their integrated manufacturing facility which permits it to meet customer specific requirements.

We are involved in manufacturing of hi-quality Viraj Stainless Steel Wire. We are Maharashtra based manufacturer, skillful in manufacturing of stainless-steel wires in extensive size range from 0.09 mm to 15mm. We have well maintained wire sector to manufacture high quality products having in-house facilities for solution annealing, bright annealing , dry and wet wire drawing, fine wire spooling. We also offer international standard and customer specific requirements.

We are one of the leading manufacturers of stainless-steel fasteners in India

We are one of the leading manufacturers of stainless-steel fasteners in India. Viraj stainless steel fasteners division is specialized in manufacturing of Austenitic grade of fasteners. We manufacture different varieties of fasteners, some of them are – Hexagon head bolts, Hexagon head screw, Round head square neck bolt, Hexagon wood screw, Square nuts, Square weld nuts and many more. We provide products meeting the standard of DIN, ANSI, and JIS. Viraj Stainless Steel Fasteners has become the world's leader in the manufacturing of stainless-steel fasteners when recognized by inspection in 2006.

If you are looking for high-quality stainless-steel wire and fasteners, we are here to help you. So, visit our website and contact us at www.viraj.com for further assistance.