Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group: Best Steel Manufacturer in India

Neeraj Kochhar, the Chairman and Managing Director of Viraj Steel is the popular name in the steel industry. Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Profile was founded in 1992 and in over 2 decades he has emerged as the Steel Man in the industry of stainless steel. Viraj Group has started his journey with just 150 employees and now the company has more than 9,000 employees. Viraj start off with melting shop operation in 1992, but production of stainless steel begins in 1995. Recently Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group has set up new Section Rolling Mill at Tarapur, Maharashtra. Neeraj Kochhar took the Viraj Profiles to another level with the production of 528,000 tons stainless steel per year in the form of products like steel wires, wire rods, steel fasteners, stainless steel profiles, stainless steel flanges. Viraj Group exports products to more than 1300 customers across 90 countries.

At Viraj Ltd quality is our first priority. We are awarded with 92+ certification and we have left no stone unturned to meet our customer expectation. Under the guidance of Neeraj Kochhar Viraj Group was awarded with "Highest Exports" by Export Oriented Unit. Viraj Group has achieved Silver Trophy in 2013 and 2014 for Top Exporter Award.

Witha clear vision and desire to create a victorious empire, Mr. Kochhar set thecompany to the peak and spread its footprint globally. It is his hard work andfocused efforts which make Viraj Groups as one of the best in the market ofstainless steel.

For more details about Viraj Steel Energy Ltd Sambalpur Contact Details you can visit us: https://neerajkochharvirajgroup.wordpress.com