"I'm still full baby, that's for you okay. Do you need any help like typing?"

"No, I know you're tired too just rest and I'll just wake you up"

"Okay baby" Lisa wipe Jisoo's mouth, fixing her food closer to her and cutting some meat.

Lisa fell asleep in the couch while waiting for Jisoo, she's really tired. Jisoo caress Lisa hair and give her a kiss in her forehead.

"Baby.. Wake up let's go home and rest"

"Two minutes" Lisa buried her face to Jisoo's neck. "I can't get enough of you, I want to be inside your body" Lisa hugged Jisoo even more.

"You're always inside me" Jisoo laughed so hard. "God Lisa what have you done to me? What have you done with my innocent mind?" Jisoo keep teasing Lisa.

"I didn't do anything, let's go home so I can check that innocent mind you were saying" Then they both laugh"

I miss doing some fast-forward yeh? Yee to the haw

A day before Jisoo's birthday they're now in the airport, waiting for their flight they're going to Maldives as Jisoo's request and Lisa want to skydiving as well.

When they arrived to their place, Jisoo was indeed very happy it's one of her dream place that she want to spend with Lisa.

"Are you happy?" Lisa asked her while giving a back hug kissing her hair.

"Very! Thank you baby, the view is so beautiful"

Lisa smiled hearing Jisoo, she's very happy you can hear it in her voice.

"I ordered already, let's eat then we stroll what do you say about that?"

"Okay, can I wear two piece swimsuit baby?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course" Lisa said and pulled Jisoo to her."" You can wear whatever you want, give me a kiss"

Jisoo gave her a peck. "Let's go now! I can't wait" She said excitedly.

The whole day Jisoo and Lisa went snorkeling and Island hopping, Jisoo was amazed by the clear water and the view of the place she called it one of a kind, the food that Lisa ordered was definitely Jisoo's style seeing Jisoo smile and laugh and very happy, makes Lisa feel contented in life, seeing the love of her life enjoying everything she prepared for her.

Before the night comes they got back inside their luxury suite, Jisoo and Lisa freshen up their selves as Lisa prepared something for Jisoo, but Jisoo feel asleep she really got tired but that's fine to Lisa she just called to make an adjustment.

It was 9:00pm when Jisoo woke up, when she saw Lisa staring at her holding a sketch pad and pencil her girlfriend is sketching her, she immediately went to Lisa's lap and kissed her, she apologized and fix herself so they can continue their late dinner.

Lisa put a blindfold in Jisoo's eyes and hold her hand while walking, when they reach the top beach place Lisa removed the blindfold and Jisoo' saw Lisa's surprise"