Chapter 20: Camping!

Third POV
Wendy pulled up her suitcase into the bus as she walked inside the bus. Hwang Minhyun, waves at Wendy. "Hi Wendy!"

Wendy waves back, "Hi Minhyun! Long time no see!"

Wendy sits down next to Minhyun. The two had mutual friends, so it was easy to become friends.

⋆✧♡✧⋆

They're around a campfire as Wendy and Yoongi sat on opposite sides because both of them wanted to sit next to their friends. The seating arrangements was, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jungkook, Yerim, Sooyoung, Joohyun, Seulgi, and Wendy. Minhyun sat down next to Wendy as she greeted him. "Oh hi Minhyun!"

Minhyun smiles, "Hi Wendy Noona!"

The two kept a conversation going as they were in the same class as each other. Yoongi notices them talking as Hoseok who sat next to him spoke, "You okay Hyung?"

Yoongi nods, "Yeah, I didn't know Wendy was close to Minhyun."

"Really? Both of them are pretty similar, so it would only make sense if they gotten close." Hoseok answers

"Oh, I see..." Yoongi's voice fades

"At that school scouting event the other week, your performance was really good!" Minhyun complimented, "Your voice stuck out to me the most."

Wendy widen her eyes, "Really? Thank you so much! I'm sorry I couldn't see your performance, I had to leave before. It was amazing. Daebak!"

Minhyun slightly laughed from embarrassment, "thank you"

He notices Wendy wearing shorts so he takes off his denim jacket and hands them to Wendy. "You can use this Noona."

"Oh, Thank you" She says, placing the denim jacket on her lap

Yoongi notices Minhyun being a gentleman as that ticked him off. He shakes his head, feeling a little jealous. Hoseok spoke, "Hyung, are you jealous?"

Yoongi crosses his arms, and slightly pouts, "He's being too friendly"

Hoseok laughs, "Minhyun is just being nice. I don't think he's trying to hit on her."

Yoongi kept seeing Wendy and Minhyun talk and laugh. Without thinking, Yoongi shouted from the other end. "Hey Wendy." Because he felt that if he didn't say anything, Minhyun would make a move on her.

Wendy looks up from talking to Minhyun as all eyes were on them. "Hm?"

Yoongi confidently spoke, "Wanna go out with me?"

Wendy was confused and taken off guard, "Huh? All of a sudden? Why—"

He shakes his head from her stupidity. Yoongi stands up, then grabbing Wendy by her wrist. She takes off Minhyun's denim jacket as then Yoongi lead her away. Students around the campfire who watched, just started freaking out saying, "woahhhh"

Yoongi still held Wendy's wrist as he lead her pretty far from the campfire. Wendy spoke, "Why did you—"

Yoongi let's go off Wendy's wrist. He hasn't planned this far. He didn't know why he lead her here, he just hated how she was with Minhyun.

"Oppa, if you aren't going to say anything, I'm just going to go back to the campfire." Wendy announces, as she took two steps away

"No wait—" Yoongi said, he grabs her wrist again as he pulled her in so she could face him.

Wendy's eyes met his eyes as she was startled. "I— this may seem weird but... I like—"

Before Yoongi could finish his confession, suddenly Sooyoung runs towards them, "Minhyun is performing with his friend, come and check it out!"

Sooyoung grabs onto Wendy's hand as Yoongi let's go off Wendy's hand. Yoongi watches the two girls leaves, as he curses under his breath. He scratches the back of his neck from frustration. If Sooyoung didn't come, he would have confessed his feelings already.

When Sooyoung and Wendy came back to the campfire, Minhyun played the guitar as his friend sang. Wendy was wowed by him playing the guitar and his vocals. After they finished playing, everyone applauded, including Wendy. "Wow! That was amazing!"

"Ahaha... Thank you" Minhyun smiles

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Yoongi sighs as he groans. Namjoon who was sitting across from him spoke, "Hey, you alright Yoongi?"

"God, I was going to confess to Wendy tonight, but Sooyoung got in the way and I couldn't—" Yoongi explains

Hoseok jumps in, "Oh yeah, what was all about that stunt that happened?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know... Seeing Wendy talking to Minhyun made me feel..."

"—Jealous" Hoseok and Namjoon finished his sentence

"I thought I didn't need to worry about Wendy's guy friends" He explains

"I mean, even though a girl and a guy talks, doesn't mean they're going to be romantically involved." Namjoon says, "They could just be friends."

"I don't know why this is really bothering me..." Yoongi says

"Because you like her Hyung." Hoseok says

"No shit" Namjoon says, "Wendy's nice to everybody. She even made up with the girls who were mean to her and her friends earlier this year. So, if I were you, I wouldn't think about it too hard."

Yoongi sighs, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Geez, what was I even thinking?"

⋆✧♡✧⋆

OOFFF this is a really really late update...
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.