Chapter 19: I'll Go If You Go

I'm so so sorry for this really late update, I had to look back where I left off. This chapter will probably be a filler.

Third POV
Wendy and her newest friend, Johnny Seo was hanging up club flyers. She only called him to help her because she was too short to place the flyers above on the wall. Wendy smiles, "Thank you Johnny for helping me."

Johnny smiles back, "No worries, I feel like you're going to keep asking me to put up things, especially if it's high up."

"Pffff." Wendy says, "I mean— you're not wrong."

Johnny laughs, "I'll be going."

"Okay, thank you again. You're a life saver." She says, shooting a finger gun at him

He laughs again, shooting a finger gun back at her, "Bye"

Johnny walks away as in the corner of Wendy's eye, she saw Yoongi walking towards her. She smiles upon seeing him, "Hi Oppa"

"Hi Wendy. I wasn't able to ask how you guys did..." Yoongi says, "But, did you guys do well?"

Wendy smiles happily, "Yep! Seulgi and Yerim was saying that SM Entertainment enjoyed our performance. We may have a chance to audition for real!"

Yoongi was surprised, "Oh really? Wow! I heard some companies were already planning to scout some of the students who performed that day."

"Oh really?" She asks, "I hope SM scouts me. Oh right, how was your guys performance? I heard a lot of companies were like fighting to see who you guys would be scouted by."

He scratches the back of his neck. "Not exactly... A lot of companies were just interested in our performance. Who told you that lie?"

She answers innocently, "Seokjin Oppa"

Yoongi slightly laughs then smiling at her. Wendy then pouts, "I'm sad that I wasn't able to show them me performing with my guitar..."

Yoongi grew curious, "What do you mean? Why were you sad?"

"Well... Few months ago, I lost my guitar..." Wendy answers, "I don't remember where I left it, but I guess it's okay..."

"Ahh... I'm sorry to hear that." He says, sympathies with her

"No, it's okay." She responds

Stupid Yoongi, he's too slow to realize that he has Wendy's guitar. It didn't fully register in his brain yet.

"Anyways, I have to go. I'll see you around Oppa, bye!" Wendy waves goodbye smiling at him

"Oh wait Wendy—" Yoongi says, as Wendy turns back around, waiting for his answer

"There's this camping thing the school is doing. If you want, are you interested in joining?" Yoongi asks

"Um... I'll go if Joohyun Unnie, Seulgi, Sooyoung, or Yerim goes. I'll let you know." Wendy answers him

"Oh, Okay." He says, "I'll see you around."

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Yoongi walks around the campus, trying to find Wendy's friends. He found them as they were talking to his friends too. "Hey, are you guys planning on going to that camping thing that's coming up?"

Seulgi nods, "Yeah."

"I wasn't planning to go camping." Sooyoung answers

"Me too" Joohyun says

Yerim answers last, "Hm... I'm in between. I'm leaning towards no."

"What? What about you guys?" Yoongi asks, talking to his friends

"I'm going." Jimin and Taehyung said

"Oh, yeah me too" Jungkook answers

Yerim chirps, "Oppa, you're going?"

"Yeah—"

"Then count me in." She raises her hand

"Aww, Yerimie is worried that girls might flirt with Jungkook when she's gone," Sooyoung teased

"Hey!" Yerim shouts

"I'm thinking about it." Hoseok says, "What about you guys, Namjoon and Seokjin Hyung?"

Seokjin answers being extra, "Does a handsome guy like me belong in a camp?"

Everyone didn't know how to respond. They decided to just ignore him and move on. Yoongi responds, "Come on guys, wouldn't it be fun?"

The boys laughed, "Did that really just come out of your mouth??"

"I bet he's planning to go just because he wants Wendy to go as well." Sooyoung says

"Well yeah, Wendy only said that she'll go if you girls go." He answers

"Well, then she's not going because me and Joohyun doesn't wanna go." Sooyoung replies

Joohyun jumps in, "Hold on Sooyoung, I think we should actually think about this. Wendy will only go camping if all five of us goes too. Plus, I think Yoongi really wants Wendy to be there. Especially if the twelve of us were going all together."

Sooyoung sighs, "Ughhh I hate how you're this nice... Fine, I'll come too."

Yoongi smiles, "Okay cool! You guys coming too?"

"Sure why not? Joohyun mentioned how the twelve of us should go camping together." Namjoon agrees

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Yoongi texts Wendy, to let them know that everyone was down to go camping.

MIN YOONGI: Hey Wendy
SON SEUNGWAN: Hi
MIN YOONGI: The girls and the guys are down for camping
SOM SEUNGWAN: Oh cool! Are you coming along too?
MIN YOONGI: Yep
SON SEUNGWAN: Okay, count me in!

Just like that, he was able to convince Wendy to go camping with him and their friends.

⋆✧♡✧⋆