'Let's fuck at first sight'

Start from the beginning

Awhile later, My head snapped up when Leo drizzled the water on me through his wet hair.

I gave him my most evil glare for his childish act but he shamelessly returned me a smirk.

"Stop looking at me like that you're making me hard." Leo chuckled shamelessly while towel drying his hair.

I gasped and again dig myself into magazine trying to hide the uninvited blush on my cheeks.

"Stop ignoring me Jane, I'm really guilty for touching you without your permission."

Woah! He's feeling guilty for his unforgettable act. Well, I didn't expect that from him.

When I didn't reply he let out a sigh before snatching the magazine away from me.
I knew he had expected a reaction from me of shouting at him for snatching the magazine from me, but I didn't stand on his expectations as I crossed my arms against my chest and began staring at afar.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

Oh my goodness. Did he really apologise? Well, today is the day of full of surprises.

But I'm not gonna forgive him. Not that easily.

He let out a groan in annoyance before he spoke, "What I'd have to do for making you forgive me?"

Hmm..he's really trying his best to make me forgive him. Should I? he's manipulating you bitch because he needs you, remember? But after all of this he's still my boss and pay me very well.

For the heavenly days I lived in these past two years.

"I accept apologies in the form of cupcakes or vodka." I finally said getting bored of the agonised look he was giving me, and subsequently earning a broad grin from him.

Dear god, how someone can be sexy and cute at the same time?

"I'll give you both." He gave me a lopsided grin before his eyes caught something at a distant and his smile disappeared afterwards.

I frowned when he sat down abruptly so close to me generating tingles at my back. His redolent minty breath fanning over my lips making me hold my foul breath as I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him. I held his gaze until his eyes travelled down to my lips lingering there longer than necessary until they returned back to meet my eyes and he suddenly broke the silence, "I think I just saw Erica.....at 3 o'clock." His voice was very deep and smoky.

I reluctantly checked my wrist watch to see it was still 2 o'clock in afternoon then how the hell he saw Erica here.

My brows knitted in confusion when I heard his muffled laugh, his eyes flashing amusement.

"I'm talking about direction." He amused, trying to control his laughter that made me flushed red as tomato. "—To your right." He pointed gesturing through his head.

Oh boy. Oh boy. I should rather start watching those undercover agents' shows in which they incredibly talk with their eyes and signs.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Erica spying on us with a binoculars and she had a company with her.

"Ryder is with her." I told Leo about Ryder's location next to Erica that made his brows knitted together.

"What is he doing with her?" He asked confused.

"I think they are planning something because Last week he called me and apologised." I guessed they were sceptical about Leo and my relationship that made them spying on us under this intense heat of sun.

"Hmm...they are not convinced with our pretend relationship." Leo murmured, deep in thoughts. "This isn't good. We have to do something before they realise that we're just pretending to get rid of them."

"What do we do now?" I asked absolutely irritated by Ryder's creepy gaze. Hmm I really don't want to go back to him.

Leo's eyes held me captive for a moment before they travelled down to my lips, and suddenly his lips curled up into a playful smirk.

"We'll do what real couples do." He whispered slowly leaning down to my lips making no attempt to hide his playful smirk.

Oh no. He's going to kiss me. Oh lord please help the poor creature in front of me after what's gonna happen next.