Present day

I woke up to the bright light shining over me. Jesus am i directly under the sun? I look over at the white room and realized i was in a hospital room. When did i get here? I look over to my side and see jungkook holding my hand with tears in his eyes. "Hyung... i thought you weren't gonna wake up." he sniffles brushing his nose on his sleeve. I roll my eyes at my over dramatic brother.  I look over Guk to see my dad asleep, my vision focuses on a person i didn't recongnize. "Guk who's that?" i ask him ponting a finger to the figure

"Thats Taehyung, Hes a friend from school, remember? The one i told you about, i met him in science class."

I lay my head back down and look back to  the conversation we had a couple of days ago.

"oh yeah.. oh." i look over to him and make a face to guk, you know the face you make to your friends when your crush walks by. He blushes punching me lightly. There is an awkward silence and jungkook coughs to break it. "I brought him here cause I thought... he could help you." I look At my brother in confusion. I laugh nervously "that's funny, there is nothing wrong with me, help me with what?" Taehyung looks at me with concern and clears his throat "hear him out please." Guk says moving out of the way so that Taehyung could come closer to me. "My older brother owns a inpatient facility. I think it could help you-" I start to shake my head no. Jungkook knows how I feel about these sort of things .

"No." I answer him straight "Guk knows I don't like the idea of being an inpatient. No."

Guk tries to reason with me, "It will help you! And I heard that Doctor Kim has treated a lot of people like you!" Guk looks over at Taehyung for confirmation and he nods, "yes he has a great reputation for actually curing people who have eating disorders."

I'm silent.
"..dad has already agreed to take you, he's packed your bags" tae slaps Guk on the arm "you weren't supposed to tell him!" Taehyung panics

"I don't have a choice do I?"
Silence again

Fuck.