Passing out

I sat out side my house wondering what it would be like with my mom still here? what if she didn't die? what would i be doing right now? I miss her dearly and i wish my best friend was still here to give me advice. 

She died two years ago.. This is when i started to look at my diet and want to change everything about it. I thought i was disgusting and i wanted to change immediately. my mothers death influenced me to get a hold of my fat ass and move it forward into a healthier life style.

If she had not died i have no idea if i would be dancing still. i miss that. not being able to dance anymore has made me more depressed and now my minds empty. 

I hate that aspect of it. 

I get up off my porch and walk into the house to get a glass of water, my father sitting at the table typing away, giving me a glance.

"You ok Jimin? you don't look too good, a little paler than usual." he gives me a worried look pushing his lap tops top down a bit. 

"I'm fine dad." I drink my water in one gulp and start heading to the stairs, my vision was a bit blurred and everything started to slowly go into a shade of blue. 

Then every thing went fuzzy and went black.

I had fainted.

oat// I'm sorry for the really short chapters 0: