Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter One

Începe de la început

He had a sexy scowl when he answered her,"I just wanted to let you know that mom said that she wanted you to stop by the store on your way home."

"Why can't you do it? Me and Addison were planning on going to the mall after school."

Tyler turned towards me, as if just now noticing my presence. He quickly jerked his head back to his sister,"I have football practice. Just stop by the store after your little mall trip."

Then he walked away. His girlfriend, head cheerleader Emily Blanc, quickly clung to his arm and started chattering eagerly. That relationship wouldn't last long. From the expression on his face, you could tell that he was beginning to become annoyed.I chuckled and turned towards Spenc who was looking at me with a confused expression on her perfectly angled face.

"What's so funny. I know it's not Tyler because he is just a complete ass."she smirked.

"I was laughing at how annoyed Tyler seems to be by Emily. That relationship sure won't last long,"I chuckled, remembering the look he was giving her.

"Definitely. I give it another week at the most,"she smiled, now glancing over to the couple.

"It's not like he needs the popularity. Why is he dating her anyway?"I questioned.

"Well before he asked her out, he said he was going to date her because she's a cheerleader and he's a football player. He also said she was hot,"after she spoke the bell rang and I quickly cursed under my breath. We ran into the school and grabbed our junk from our neighboring lockers. We headed opposite directions, towards our homerooms.

As I walked into the classroom, all eyes were on me and the teacher was glaring at me.

"I'm sorry I'm late."I said with my head down.

"I'll give you a warning this time. Next time it's a detention, Ms. Prince. Go take a seat,"the teacher, Mr.Ryan gestured toward an empty seat at the back.

Surprisingly, it was beside Tyler. As I sat down, he gave me a sidelong glance. Then he turned fully towards me.

"I'm sorry,"he muttered, looking up at me. The guilt in his eyes made my cheeks color slightly.

"F-For what?"I stuttered.

"For making you late, obviously,"he smirked with a 'duh' tone to his voice.

"Oh, yeah. Well I forgive you. Thank's for caring,"I smiled at him.

"Don't get used to it,"when I looked up he was turned back to the front of the class.

I turned toward the front of the class as well, the intensity of his eyes flashing through my mind.

Through P.E., English, and Economics the memory still wouldn't leave me. When the dismissal bell rang at the end of the day, I jerked and hopped out of my desk. I then exited the school and headed toward Spencer's burnt orange Camaro. I was jealous of her car. Even though my parents had the money, they wouldn't by me a car until next summer, saying that until then my sister can drive me places. This made me and my sister upset.

I stood by the car, patiently waiting for her to show. Almost five minutes later, she finally showed. Most of the cars from the parking lot were already gone. I noticed my sister's car was still here. I wonder what she's doing, staying so late?

"What took you so long?"I questioned when she was in hearing range.

"You are never going to guess what happened!"she screeched, running towards me with a huge grin plastered to her face.

"What?"I asked, now extremely curious.

"Chris kissed me!"she exclaimed, now in front of me.

I knew he had a crush on her and she had one on him so this wasn't that big of a surprise. But, I was still happy for her so I brought her into a big hug and we jumped up and down.