CHAPTER 16

The next day it started as usual Nandu in Murthy Mansion and her band in Malhotra Mansion. Nandy came down from her room with her bag which she takes to the hospital along with her white coat and phone on her right hand while the bag is in the left hand. She kept her bag in the sofa in the living room and went to the dinning table and greeted everyone cheerfully while others also reciprocated with a warm smile plastering in their face. Nandy as become a integral part of the family though the younger ones already know Nandy and are close with her while  the other Murthys now have a very special place for Nandy in their heart in this short time. All Murthys had their breakfast and left for their respective works. The band D5 has decided that every alternative day they jam in the evening while other days they will do their professional jobs. 

D5 consists of 5 members. They are
DEV - LEAD MALE SINGER, GUITARIST
NANDY - LEAD FEMALE SINGER, GUITARIST
SID - GUITARIST
MAYA - KEYBOARD AND
 PIANO
ARYA - DRUMMER

Nandu left to the hospital where Sona joined her.  While otherside Manik went to his office.

  While otherside Manik went to his office

MANIK OUTFIT

NANDU OUTFIT

NANDU OUTFIT

It was decided that they will follow the ppl at night and do their work as usual in the mrg without giving any hint to anyone. 

Nandu POV

I was in my cabin after my lunch and i  was  reading a case as I was free at the time. My back was facing the door as I had turned the chair and was reading the case. When some one came inside without knocking and called me I just turned back saying yes  and i stood  confused to see the people there . Then only my subconscious knocked me that what they called me. Holy freak they just called my name you may think what's the big thing here but how some ppl suddenly enter my cabin and call my name mattered and what they called me but how did they find it out. They called my full name. Nandini Murthy and the persons are some what covering their faces so I couldn't recognise who it was. ufff 

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and I came back to my sences. One among them said meet us at some place and I was still in shock how do they know and that same person said to know answers for all your questions and they went out without saying anything more. Aiyappa why only me i aaid looking up. Already there are many things going around me now one more added to the list now who are the ppl and why did they close their face and most importantly how the hell do they know my name i mean full name. All the records which had my full name was found and i and Manik changed my name but from where did they have got to know. Wait are they from that Rocky gang. No this can't happen. Let me call me Manik...... but wait he said he will be attending a meeting today uff what will I do now? Who are they?. Nandini calm down Take a deep breadth I said to myself and did as i said. I could not concentrate on the case file anymore my mind was fully occupied with the things happened now and I was scolding myself that were the hell was my sense when they called my name and add to the fire I said yes. And what type of place is it in between the jungle where obviously  I could not get any signal before i go there I should definitely inform someone. But I can't inform others because they will worry about me until i return. Here Mani is in meeting what to do now. And add to it I am having a war with my heart and brain. My heart is saying to go to the place and my brain is saying don't . But I want answers who they are and how to they know me being a Murthy. Fine after some war going within myself I decided that I am going there and I will send Mani a msg about me going to the place and the reason because I cant risk myself if I get stuck there someone should know where I am and the reason behind me going there. i then sent Mani a msg about the things happened and said I am going there. It was evening by then and I left the hospital telling Sona that i have some work outside so I am going and she was giving me a knowing look with a teasing smirk. Oh she took everything wrong but who cares now I have to go there and Sona assured me that she will manage without any more teasing and then we said bye and went to our respective car to go to our destination. I then went to the place where they said it was in the middle of a forest. When I looked at the house it was beautiful for anyone to live in between the forest. But who knows in btw the dense forest lies a beautiful house. But still the same question was running in my mind that who are they?.

 But still the same question was running in my mind that who are they?

Then I slowly went inside to know the answers for my questions. I could not see anyone there. The place was so silent. Aiyappa what have I done myself did I get trapped in someone's trap. I don't know why but I was regretting my decision of coming here. I was so in my thoughts I think that I did not notice the ppl present there. When once again the person called me Nandini Murthy but this time I just turned around to see who it was with a ragging heart which is beating very fast. When I turned around I saw .......

end

Manik POV

It was a new day with meetings lined up till evening. So I got up and freshened up went early to office today to check the last minute checking of the presentations. The meetings went on and on and I was free during lunch when I called Jaan and spoke with her and I was feeling energetic speaking her every time and I have to cut the call as it was time for the meeting I then told her and cut the call and went to the meeting. It was a huge project and if we bag it we will be profited well and the meeting was going on and we along with Murthys bagged the deal. It was evening by then. When I took my phone to call Jaan to know about her whereabouts dont know why I called her may be I was missing her and what I got back was the phone was out of coverage area. Her hospital always have signal then where she went. When I was about to call her again I saw a msg sent by her. I opened it and read. I had a frown on my head that who the ppl may be and how do they know her and why Jaan have to go alone there. uff this girls courage and I sighed. Then I went out of the office and got my car from the parking area and rushed to the place in the msg to see my Jaan soon. I was stuck in traffic but some how after sometime I finally reached the place to see Jaan's car parked there. The place was beautiful though but who cares now I went inside to see.....

#######

Tada thats all for today.

How was the chap?

What do you think the ppl are?

Are they the Rocky gang ppl or some one else? 

Keep reading 

Keep voting

Keep supporting 

Keep smiling 😍