CHAPTER 9

Other side

The band was sent a mail regarding a new project from one of the famous music company in India. The band sent a mail with a positive reply and said that they will reach India after one month.

&&&&&&&&&

 Like this two weaks passed by like Manik in Mumbai and Nandini in Chennai and have been one month since Manan came to India. Nandini has become famous in her profession in such a short span. She already assisted many doctors in surgery when she was studying in London. A medical conference is going to be conducted in Delhi where many doctors are called from all over India. Two days are left for the conference and Nandini is invited for the conference. Even Nyonika and Pragya are also invited for this medical conference in Delhi where Nandini is invited.The day before the conference came.

MALHOTRA MANSION

Nyonika and Pragya are getting ready for the conference but suddenly Nyo get a call from her hospital stating that there is a emergency case in hospital. There are many doctors who can treat that case but the case is very critical so they called Nyo. Nyo said that she is coming and informed her family about the case and told Pragya to go and attend the conference. So Nyo went to hospital to attend the case and later Pragya went to board the flight to Delhi to attend the conference. After reaching Delhi she went to the hotel were the conference ppl are staying and while going to her room she Abhishek called her so she was speaking and walking to her room while she bumped into a person was coming in the opposite direction.

Nandu POV

i landed in Delhi and i was guided to the hotel by the ppl in charge of the conference. I went to my room and freshened up and spoke with Dev bhai and spoke with him and Sona for some time. I then thought of going to the garden in the hotel as it was evening. But when i was walking in the corridor i got a call from Manik so i was speaking with him i already told him that i came to Delhi for a work. i was just speaking with him as usual we both fighting with each other and Manik flirting with me and me blushing is what happens every time sometime i flirt with him but while i was speaking with him i just bumped with a person who came in front of me. My phone fell down and before i could pick it up the person in front took and gave me my phone while we both said sorry at the same time. And she gave me my phone and that is when Manik called me again maybe he cutted the call and again called me. She looked at the contact pic which flashed in the front showing Mani❤ and said nice pic and i gave her a thank u smile and took my phone and went away.

Me and Mani always keep our contact pic such a way that only one's face will be seen clearly and others face would be hidden because we still finding the culprit behind my separation from my family

Me and Mani always keep our contact pic such a way that only one's face will be seen clearly and others face would be hidden because we still finding the culprit behind my separation from my family. The person can even become a friends means so we always hide our relation from others. Then i picked Mani call and he was so tensed that  what happened to me and i just explained him what happened and i went to the aagarden there in the hotel and enjoyed the breeze while speaking with Mani and then i had my dinner and went to my room and slept.

Next day

DELHI

The conference was about to start. Nandini and Pragya was sitting beside each other. 

Pragya: Hi I am Pragya

Nandu: Hi i am Nandy ( Nandini never tells her full name to any one only few ppl no her full name)

P: oooo yesterday i was just on a call with my husband i was speaking with so i didn't see u sorry so how is ur phone?

N: arey even i waa on a call yesterday so it was even my mistake sorry didi and my phone is absolutely fine.

P: what did you say?

N: what did i say i just said sorry.

P: arey how did you call me

N: didi oo if u didn't like Sorry.

P: no no i was shocked but i am happy to have a sister like u. You make me remember my sister.

N: Thank u didi

P: you are calling me didi And saying thanks what is this Nandu can i call u Nandu.

N:yes didi all my close ones call me Nandu so u can call me like that  i have no problem.  

Pragya and Nandini became very close with each other in such a short span of time. Then the conference started and went till evening and the bond between pragya and Nandu as became strong and they were speaking like two long lost besties. They then had their dinner their in the conference hall and went to their hotel rooms. 

Nandu POV

The whole day went like a lightening. they say know "when you have the right company the time seems to be less" is what i felt with Pragya didi. Then i thought of  calling  Manik so i took my phone but i got a call from Manik.

M: hloo Jaan how was ur day

N: Mani my day was awesome. I meet a person here. She as become my sister. So nice person Mani.

M: oh sister ah ok jaan. Did u have ur dinner.

N: i had my dinner Mani, tell me how was ur day and did u have ur food properly today.

M: my day was so tiring as the presentation  is within a week so looking after it and yeah i had all my day's food properly. When you have your own ways to make me have my food. (he asked a bit teasingly the last sentence)

N: voo no...thing....like...that

M: Then why the every great confident Nandy is stammering like this.

N: Mani you know na then why are u teasing me.

Manik started laughing making Nandu to get angry while she was admiring her man.After sometime Manik stopped laughing because there was no response from the other side.

M: Jaan are u in the line

N: yeah Mani tell me

M: I thought of telling about us to our family after my project getting over. What say???

N: even I thought it is high time to tell them about us rather than they getting to know about from others.

M: okay so it is decided that i will tell them about us to our family and after that we will discuss what to do.

N: but Mani what will be their reaction. 

M: Jaan don't worry about anything na i am there na to handle everything so stop worrying and get a good sleep because you have a flight tomorrow.

N:I know Mani that you can handle everything. 

M: chalo it is already late go sleep well Jaan, Good night.

N: Good night Mani.

End of pov

But to their dismay someone heard their conversation from Malhotra Mansion but MaNan doesn't know about it. Then MaNan slept remembering each other. Other side Cabir and Abhimanyu are doing their best in finding about the Mysterious Jaan of Manik.  Next day Nandu went to airport where she saw Pragya again and they exchanged their phone numbers with each other. Both waited for their respective flight in the waiting area and they were having their own girly time their. Then Nandu boarded her flight first saying bye to Pragya and sending a msg to Manik. Then Pragya boarded her flight and went to Mumbai. The music band will reach India within a week. 

Guess the music band that is comimg to India and the guess the name of the music company collaborating with that band?

##########

Precap: Manik telling his family that he is in love and the family reaction.

How was the chap?

1400 words

Thank you for the 5.1k reads thank you guys.