CHAPTER 13

Nandu informed her parents and RaNika that she is gonna stay in someone's house for some work.Though they were not convinced they let her stay there but she should call them everyday was their condition. Then they went after biding bye to MaNan. Manik first left the place and was waiting for Nandu to reach the main road and was waiting to  see her safely reaching Aman. He saw that Nandu's car took the driveway. So after that Manik went home. 

NYO POV

I was so happy to find my Darling back . This is the best day. I now got to know why i felt very connected to her when i saw her pic and i meet her. Because she is my Darling. But I should not let anyone know abou this. Then it would be danger for my kids. I was guilty for not protecting my kids. In such a young age they have to undergo do much problems. I pray to God to keep them save and they should success in their plan. MaNan is hiding something in their plan but i don't know why but I pray for their well being. Then we bid bye to MaNan and was returning home. I told Ishu to join me in dinner and she said okay. So we finally reached Malho tra Mansion. When we entered we could see many new faces. That is when I remembered the band coming India. I so wish my Darling was one of them so that she would have been stayed with me. But it is not possible. Then Abhi introduced them to me and Ishu. while introducing Raj and Raman bhai came they introduced themselves. The we went and freshened and came. All others had dinner except we four. So me and Ishu went to heat the food. That is when Manik came home. He gave me a assuring look that Darling is fine. But what shocked us was all the boys in the Band  went and jumped on Manik without any warning but somehow he managed to stand properly. Not only me all were confused including Manik.

Manik POV 

After seeing Nandu's care take off from the main rood i reached home. When I entered i saw Mom and Amma was looking at me so i gave them a assuring blink knowing the thoughts when i was about to go to my room to freshen up three ppl came and jumped on me without any warning. Somehow I balanced myself but I did not see the face and i was confused then they I looked at my family who were even confused like me. Then realisation hit me that who will jump like this on me except my buddies. There one idiot of me started hitting me saying how dare you never contacted me after leaving them. I know they are angry with me. But what can I do I was busy. But how these idiots are here in my house. 

M: wait how did you guys are in India and in my house.

P1: For that you should be in contact with us.

P2 : Atleast should attend are calls.

But suddenly i could hear a voice from side so i just turned to see Di Sona di and Dev bhai standing quiet beside me with these two questioning frnds of mine. But I cared less to these questions and ran and hugged the two sisters of mine saying Di.

Sona: haan how would you have time to speak with us when you are so busy with your girlfriend. Said with a teasing look.

I could hear three gasps that is from my frnds. 

M: Nothing like that di I was busy with my work.

P1: What you have a girl friend. 

Sis: but you never told us.

P2: Seriously buddy I thought that you are not straight thank God he said dramatically 

M: You moron wait. You are gone today.

We were running when Dev got a call and said we are in hall and cut it. I was confused to whom he is saying when all are here. But still We both were running ,we went near the door running when I bumped into someone. Her face was covered with her hair. It was like my Jaan but what is she doing here. Then realisation hit me when her who gang is here then how could she won't be here with them. I was so into the question answer session with them that i forget that my Jaan would be here. She would stay with me. I was so happy but I should not let anyone know about this . Now i get it why Sona di was teasing me. We both should be like strangers like we used to be. So the acting starts here. Me and Jaan shouted at the same time