CHAPTER 8

MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES:

 All the Malhotra's entered the office in their style. Raj came and stood in the centre of the hall were all the employees where gathered. He said that Manik has joined the company and he will take up the new project. There was aloud applause from the employees. Then they went from there. Rohit called the team members of the new project to assemble in the conference room and they went to their cabins . After sometime the Malhotra's went to the conference room and Vikram introduced the team members. Raj explained about the project and told Manik to took over with his work and other Malhotra 's went from the conference room to their cabins to do their respective works. Since the project should be completed within One month Manik told his team his ideas and asked from them and they soon started their work that day. Manik wanted to prove his work to his fathers he was very dedicated and working forgetting the world around him. Then someone came and knocked his cabin door but Manik was so engrossed so he never cared about other things. Seeing no response the person who were standing outside opened the door and came inside to see him so engrossed in his works.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Otherside in a company:

Man1: See this band which is very famous in foreign countries.

Man2: yeah even i heard about this band.

M1: but this band is even famous in India. And they are Indians who became very famous in those countries. 

M2: i heard that they are returning to India.

M1 : yes they are and are gonna settle here. They are even looking for a good  music company to start their albums here in India. So why don't we have a project with them.

M2: Yeah u r right it would even be beneficial for us and for our company. So send them a mail regarding this. 

M1: okay buddy.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Malhotra Industries:

The persons who were standing outside came inside. They stood in a place where they were able to watch and hear what is happening inside but the ppl who are inside cannot see them until they look close at the place. The people who were standing  were none other than Cabir and Abhimanyu.  They know very well that whenever Manik started taking up something in his hand he will be very serious and start the work from the very first day itself so they just sighed and was about to go to him. But our Manik still did not acknowledge their presence was so busy reading a file. When Cabir was about to shout Manik's name to bring him out of his work but Manik's phone started ringing  Manik took his phone and saw the caller id and had a huge smile on his face which made Cabir and Abhimanyu curious to know about the caller.

Cabir POV

I and Abhimanyu came to Malhotra Company to meet Manik since it was lunch time so thought of having lunch together and to catch up with Manik about his life. So we went to his cabin and entered without knocking the door. We just stood in the entrance and sighed seeing him so engrossed in his work. Abhi was about to move to his chair but i stopped him and thought to shout Manik name aloud but before that Manik phone started to ring,  he never picks up any phone  calls while working unless it is very important. But to our surprise Manik smiled seeing the caller id. I and Abhi raised our one eyebrow and looked at each other to know whether what we saw was true or it was just our imagination. Because the ever angry man to the world who show his smile only to his family is just simply smiling seeing the caller id of his ringing phone. But what shocked us was what Manik said to the person on the phone.