We have been to 7 stores and I still hadn't found a dress.

Nikki found her perfect dress, 2 stored ago. It was a soft pink dress with leather pumps and a leather clutch. She looked really good because her outfit was sweet but edgy, just like her.

"C'mon Jayda! Its been 4 hours!" Nikki whines.

"Lets just go to this last store" I say giving her a puppy face.

She sighs "okay, but just that store after that we go eat"

I nod eagerly. And run towards the store.

I love shopping I guess you could call me a girly girl. I am the kind of girl you would see on Pinterest looking at awesome clothing ideas or reading lots of fashion magazines.

I start looking through the racks when I see a dress that I think is the one. I quickly grab it in my size and go try it on.

When I have the dress on I can't help but smile. Its perfect. Its a red skater dress with white polka dots all over it (like Minnie Mouse's dress). It has a strapless sweetheart neckline and I am just in love.

"Nikki!" I holler.

"What?" She says from somewhere around the store. I bet the humans are talking crap about us not having class.

"Come, look at the dress. I think rhis is the one" I say loudly.

I wait a few seconds until the fitting room's door burt open to see a grinning Nikki.

She sees the dress and her eyes light up.

"Oh, my. You look amazing! Wait a second. Let me look for some shoes and a clutch to go with that!" She says storming out of the room.

I wait a few minutes until Nikki comes back with some white high heels and a read clutch.

I put on the heels and hold the clutch looking at myself in the mirror.

I really do look good.

"All we have to do is your make up, and hair and your look will be complete" Nikki says with a smile.

"What should we eat?" I ask her.

She shrugs.

"How about we get take out for our mates? Surprise them while they are working and have a little date before the ceremony" I say with a grin.

"Oh my God, yes! That is a great idea! I can't wait to see Luke" she says with excitement in here voice.

"What should we get?" I ask her.

"Well, Luke's favorite is Thai food so that's what i am going to get him" she says and I instantly frown. I don't know what's Maddox favorite food. What kind of mate am I?

"Umm, what's Maddox favorite food?" I ask Nikki.

"Well he eats pretty much anything but his favorite is Italian" she says with a thoughtful expression.

I smile gratefully at her, we both agree to split up, buy the food and meet back in the car.

When I got to the car Nikki still wasn't there so I decide on calling Ellie again. I don't care if she thinks that I am being clingy. Not picking up was really out of character for Ellie. She was always glued to her phone.

I call her about 4 times and she doesn't pick up.

Nikki gets to the car and smiles. "What did you get?" She asks.

"Lots of pasta's, you?" I ask.

"Something that seemed really tasty, not sure what it is" she shrugs.