T R E I N T A

Connor's POV

I checked my phone one last time before walking out of my room.

Evie-Kins: Im outside

Evie-Kins: Fucking hurry

I put my phone in my pocket and walked towards the door before I was stopped by of course, my dad.

D: Hey, Connor. Where you going this late?

C: The um...library.

D: You're going to the library at 11 o'clock at night?

I saw my father's questioning face that kept easing into anger. Then, I remembered what the homophobic class president invited me to last week.

-Flashback-

I shut my locker to see Lily Adams, what a bitch.

L: Hey, Connor Krol, right?

I continued walking in the opposite direction but, I have to admit Blondie was fast.

C: It's Krol-Gardi.

L: Yeah, I was gonna invite you to the library next week, everyone's studying together. Unless you have gay stuff to do.

C: And why don't I believe that?

L: Huh?

C: Lemme break it down, you're class president because you have big tits and wear short skirts. Maybe next time, Lily.

-Flashback Over-

C: I am going to a Kid's Night. Yeah, everyone's gonna be there.

D: That's awesome, you should bring the boys.

C: What?! Why?

D: It's just the library.

End the end, Dad used his dad powers and I sat in the front seat of my best friends car with my brother and his boyfriend in the back.

Evie: Well, I'm Evie.

C: Don't talk to them.

Evie: Don't be a jerk, Connor. What's your names?

Max and Daniel exchanged looks before introducing themselves. I am tired of people calling me a jerk though so, I kept my mouth silent.

Evie: So are they...you know...mhmm?

C: Just say gay, and yes, they are.

D: Dixie, we just drove past the library.

It took everything in me not to take him right here and break a couple bones. Dixie was what my aunt with dementia called me. I was born with long hair and kept it that way until the 8th grade and in 5th, I dyed it pink. She called Princess Dixie, neither of which were similar to my name. But, sadly, it stuck and lots of people in our family just called me Dixie.

In 9th grade, I got common sense and figured out it was embarrassing. I cut it off and dyed it back blond. 

C: We aren't going to the library, dumbass.

E: We're going to the gay club that opened this weekend.

C: Oh, if you tell Padre, you're dead. If you tell Dad, I'll see you five feet under.

E: Wait, you didn't tell your dads?

C: Trust me, they don't need to know.

M: Won't we get in trouble?

C: Not if we don't get caught. 

-Time Skip-

I ended up leaving Max and Daniel alone while me and Evie talked to a guy named Tyrone.

Daniel's POV

Me and Max were talking by the door when we hear gunshots...