V E I N T I S E I S

Daniel's POV

D: I'm telling you, he has the condom and everything.

J: Well, what are you gonna do?

I was lying on my bed on a face time call with my BFF, best female friend, on a Saturday, ranting about what I had over heard.

D: I told them I was sick and ignored him during lunch today.

J: Bro, that really sucks. I mean, do you wanna do the DeViLS tAnGO with him?

D: Of course, stupid, he's absolutely amazing. I just don't know if I'm ready. If we're ready. I must sound so selfish right now.

I wiped the few tears escaping from my eyes and did a slight chuckle, feeling really stupid.

J: Hey. Hey! Are those tears coming from those eyes, DJ?

D: I told you, my name doesn't have a J.|| I gave her a small, authentic laugh.

J: There's that smile. Now...look under your bed. There's a box with purple flowers.

I reached over and pulled a box out that fit her description. I untied the box's thin ribbon and saw the weirdest stuff you've ever seen.

D: Why i-is this in my r-room?

J: It's a bunch of thongs, Danny. Nothing too much.

D: Well...they are really pretty.

J: That's the spirit. Try one on. 

I put my phone on the bed and slipped on a white one. It felt weird but, I felt...nice, I suppose. I flipped my camera towards it and heard Jack's claps.

D: Thanks.

J: No problem, DJ. Now...GO GET YOUR MANS!

I heard her little sisters yells after she said that and I immediately hung up. But, she was right.