(Not The Story but a Cute One Shot My Friend Wrote)

A/N: I might drop his account but, he's a VERY SMUTTY writer...

"Jey, we have to go to your family todayyyyyy"

"Later, baby."

Jey Jey and Benji were going to visit Jorge's 18 sisters and his parents, that he didn't want to deal with right now.

"Fine, Imma gonna do it again."

Jorge glared his eyes and then closed them with a cocky smirk.

"You wouldn't."

Benji went under the covers and pulled down Jorge's sweats for a boner to spring out and hit Jorge in the chest.

"Benji, I said stopppp"

Benji immediately put it all of the Boy in his mouth and started coughing when it hit the back of his mouth. Jorge sat up and moved Benji's head away, laughing. Benji pushed Jey back and kissed him on the cheek.

"Here let me show you, okay?", Jey said, getting on his knees. Benji nodded.

Everyone knew Jorge had the best blowjobs, he even practiced weekly, just because.

"First you start with a slight handjob."

Jorge started jerking Benji off and fiddled with his tip. The younger boy looked up to see his boyfriend distraught and moaning to his mere touch.

"Now, love, you start sucking the tip and for some, you kiss the insides of their thighs but, I know Daddy doesn't like teasing."

Jorge's tongue revolved around Benji's tip and then he started sucking it properly.

"THEN, you put it all in your throat, grasshopper."

If Jorge really wanted to he could've put it all down, he didn't have a gag reflex. But then again, he wanted to teach Benji properly.

Benji fell under Jey's touch and started pulling his own hair in exasperation. The younger boy started deepthroating and using his other hand to fondle with his boyfriend's balls.

"Now, baby, do you wanna cum—"

Without letting the curly headed boy finish, he cummed all of his face.

"Gee, don't ask."

"Shit, we're late now."

"Mmm, that's too bad.", Jey said getting back in bed.