V E I N T E

Daniel's POV

I felt myself being shaken up and groaned, I hated getting up in the morning. I rolled off of Max, my usual pillow and saw Dad with a huge smile on his face.

Dad: Get dressed, babes.

I rolled out of bed and put on basketball shorts and one of Max's hoodies that I stole a while ago. I stopped by Dad's door and saw him whispering to Padré then kiss him on the cheek. He got the keys off the dresser and started to drive. 

In all honesty, it wasn't early, just early for our family.

Time Skip-Third Person

Daniel: I am so not wearing this.

Benji: Danny, come out, I'm your dad.

Daniel folded his arms and walked out of the dressing room of Victoria Secret. It was red thong and a see through robe.

Benji: Well, how do you feel?

Daniel: Embarrased, Dad!

Benji: So, you aren't trans. Change then sit with me.

=

Victoria Secret Worker: And I promise you, if I ever see you in here again, I'll call security, got it?!

She held both father and son by their ears and pushed them out the store doors.

Benji: Well, that was fun.

Daniel: I guess.

Benji: Were you turned on?

Daniel: Maybe a little.

Benji: Danny, I think you're just bi.

Daniel: Seriously? I'm not questioning anymore! Thanks, Dad!

Daniel jumped into Benji's arm almost making the older topple over in fright. Daniel wasn't heavy, If you touched his sides you could feel his ribs.

Benji: No problème, buddy.

I tried Pineapple Pizza today, it wasn't that bad.