Wolves at Night

I've been in a wheelchair for the past few days. It's been rough; not to mention the fact that the full moon is in a few...HOURS! "It's going to be alright, Jana. You'll be fine," Bradley keeps saying. "No, it's not going to be alright, and I WON'T be fine! I'm in a wheelchair, Bradley. I can't turn into a wolf with a broken leg and a soar back! I can barely heal myself, but I'm too weak to do that. What am I supposed to--" Bradley kisses my lips so I could stop complaining.

I kiss him back, but on his body, I smell the scent of worry as well. My eyes pop open as the full moon begins to rise. I stop kissing him and say, "It's starting." Bradley nods and helps me take off my clothes. He takes his off too, and begins to transform. I've never transformed with broken bones and a soar body, but hopefully that won't affect my wolf.

My bones begin cracking, and my eyes turn hazel. I fall out of the wheelchair, unfortunately landing on my broken leg. I groan in pain as my leg turns into a wolf leg, and the rest of my body transforms. I have a small limp, but other than that I'm fine in my wolf form. I hear Bradley whimper as I limp over to him. He muzzles my face and I sigh. I growl in annoyance when he tries to hunt for me. He whimpers and backs away after putting down a dead rabbit. I'm proud of him, but I don't like it when people hunt for me.

I finish off the dead rabbit and begin to roll around in the grass. Bradley yips and goes for a run in the woods. I try to follow, but my 96% healed limp is stopping me. I sniff around in the woods, and smell something....strange. It's not Margret or Luke.

Abby.