Restart

"Bradley, oh thank goodness!" I say, a tear rolling down my cheek. "Do it now!" Margret screams from behind me. A large needle stabs my spine, and I freeze. "Jana? Jana, no! Please don't leave me. Not right now," I faintly hear Bradley beg. I rub his cheek softly, and close my eyes. I'm really sleeping, but I can't wake up. Bradley comes over to me, and rubs my face. "Oh relax, Washington. She's only sleeping. We're just draining her Alpha powers out of her. Nothing majo--" Luke stops talking, and I hear grunting to the side of me.

"It is major. If you take her powers I swear on your own grave that you won't have the ability to touch her because you'll be DEAD," Bradley growls. Luke chuckles and says, "Whatever dude." Bradley growls and I hear another thump against the wall. "Take the medicine out." "I can't. It's already too deep inside of her. The serum will be transferred to Margret. I can try," Luke says, his voice trembling. "Then try," Bradley snaps.

I feel Luke's honey scented breath above my face, and his hand begins to dig in my back. "The needle is the only thing in her body. It'll spread throughout her body, and I'd take the needle to Margret and your precious Alpha's powers will go to her," Luke explains. Bradley snarls and punches the wall. Luke's hand goes deeper into my back and I feel a sharp pain.

The needle is slowly coming out of my body--I can feel it. "It's working," Luke says, yanking the needle out. Bradley sighs in relief, and comes over to my slowly awakening body. My eyes flutter open and I stare at Luke. I'm too weak to move, and when I try to hit Luke, I fail. "Stop moving, Jana. It's ok. I've already handled the beating-him-up-and-threatening part. It's okay. You just need some time to rest," Bradley says in a soothing voice. I nod slowly and manage to sit up. This was going to be a long week.