Life Begins

Hi. If you didn't know, my name is Jana. I was dating a boy named Bradley. I turned him into a werewolf a few years ago, and somehow we fell in love. He had to go to the military and left me here, stranded. I'm going to find him. There's a war in Saudi Arabia, and I want to find him and take him away.

I'm in Maine now, which is where Bradley is working and training. He's leaving for Saudi Arabia in an hour, and I'm in the base now. I turn into my white wolf form, and howl loudly. Bradley jogs out, and smiles widely and runs toward me. I bark loudly and turn into a human again. I pull out my bathrobe from behind a vehicle and rush over to Bradley. He hugs me tightly and I hug him back.

"I miss you," he says, his voice shaky. "Me too," I say and kiss him. He kisses me back and for a few seconds his eyes are open. "What's wrong?" I ask. Bradley shuffles his feet around and replies, "A few people found out." I stand there, shocked, and finally I say, "You could've told me this. I wouldn't be upset." Bradley nods. "Look, I have to leave and go load the trucks. I'll love you forever, Jana." I nod slowly and grab the necklace he gave me before he left. I clench the crescent moon and walk away.

Before I turn into a wolf, I hear a sad howl coming from behind the building. I transform and howl as well. I guess he'll be alright.