- ' An Advisor to the Queen. '

' The Golden Empire of Yi-Ti! 'Yen, Yi-Ti

Yen, Yi-Ti

Alyna VII

Alyna sighed as she made her way through the large palace owned by the Jade Emperor, of whom she had just met. He seemed nice enough, but he could seem rather distant at times, but Alyna didn't care. She needed his ships and gold, not his attention. Luckily, ships and gold are exactly what she go. Three of the finest Yi-Ti merchant vessels, their crew and two chests of gold. In all honesty, Alyna thought well of the city of Yen and was growing rather fond of it, but she didn't really have time to tour the golden city; no, she had to sail for Slaver's Bay. Astapor was the place she had decided upon going next, she didn't have enough gold to buy all of the Unsullied, but she would have to come up with something.

"Your Grace," shouted a voice from far along the long corridors of the palace. Alyna turned, and as did the servant carrying her dragon's crates, they both saw a skinny man making his way towards her. It was the same man who she had shared the palanquin with earlier that day, Tai. He seemed out of breath, as if he has just sprinted along the hallways to catch up with her. He bowed before Alyna, something that gave her a mixed reaction. "I wish to join you on your conquest," said after finally regaining his breath. "An advisor to the Queen, if you will."

Alyna was pleasantly surprised, so far she had been journeying on her own with no guidance or counsel except for her own. She was glad that the man, former advisor to the a Emperor, wanted to join her but she did want to know why. "I would gladly take you as my advisor, Lord Tai," she said with a smile. "I only ask, why do you wish to join me?" she asked, her mind racing a million miles a minute. It was clear that she appreciated his help, but the situation confused her.

"Well, Your Grace, I wish to get away from my life in Yen. I wish to help you press your claim on the Iron Throne, you just need some guidance to get there," he said with a smile. "The Emperor himself insisted on me accompanying you, he didn't want you to journey to Slaver's Bay alone," he said, his voice seemed as though he was being truthful. "Especially if you wish to sail to Astapor as His Imperial Majesty suggested, the Good Masters are known to be difficult to negotiate with," he said with a sigh.

Alyna rolled her eyes, the Slavers of Astapor couldn't be that difficult to deal with. Especially since she already had a plan in the works for Slaver's Bay, a plan that starts with Astapor. "Well, that's very good to hear," said the Dragon Queen with a smile. "I will had to send a raven of thanks to your Emperor once we're at sea," she said kindly. "I have a plan for Astapor, if we keep our cool and the Unsullied are as skilled as your Emperor says they are, we should have no problem in taking the city. I hear slave soldiers don't fight well for the men keeping them in chains," she smirked. "We should try our best to get to the port, I have 100 Dothraki waiting for me," she chuckled. "They're not a seafaring bunch, but they sail for me. I wonder how they'll take to another sea trip...longer than the last," she said with a deep breath.

"We shall have to just wait and see, Your Grace," said Tai with a smile. He had never seen any Dothraki, the Yi-Tish rarely have dealings with them so he will surely find it interesting to meet them for the first time. Usually the Yi-Tish deal with reavers and raiders from deep into the Shadow Lands, the Dothraki have never been a problem for them as they rarely go that far East. "Your ships are waiting for us at the city port," he said. "They have a full crew, full larders, they should be the perfect vessels for our journey," he finished. And with that, Alyna, Tai and the servant carrying her dragons were off to find a palanquin to escort them to the docks where the Dothraki and ships will be waiting.

Alyna stepped out of the large, golden palanquin. It was a different one that what she was taken to the Golden Palace in, this one was far bigger with more servants and guards. The man carrying her dragon crate's passed them to one of the Dothraki as he strapped them to his back and boarded one of the three Yi-Tish ships provided to them by the Jade Emperor. Another six were handed three chests of gold which were carried into the cabin which would be Alyna's new home as they sailed for Astapor.

"These ships are very beautiful, don't you think?" asked Tai as he stepped out of the palanquin and offered Alyna a hand to step out. "I do, your people are excellent craftsmen. The design and structure is breathtaking," Alyna said as she smiled towards the man and thanked the servants and guards who carried and escorted her palanquin, an act which surprised Tai. "You're very kind," he said while staring at the silver-haired maiden. "I can tell you will make a fine Queen," he said as he approached the largest of the three ships before Alyna had a chance to respond. She merely smiled to herself, approaching the same ship.

Once she was all settled in, she found the captain of her ship and told him their destination; Astapor. She did so as the Dothraki filed into each ship, about 30 or so on each one. She knew they wouldn't enjoy the journey, but they wouldn't have much more sailing to do when they reached Astapor, but they would have a lot of marching for Alyna planned to conquer Slaver's Bay. She would liberate their slaves and absorb the military of each city into her own army, she would crown herself Queen of the Slaver's Bay. A large fleet would be at her beck and call, something she would need if she was ever going to get to Westeros. To home.

There we have it! Alyna is on her way to conquer Slaver's Bay

Make sure to leave a vote and comment!

- Stxnesxng