April heaved and heaved until she couldn't anymore. As soon as she was completely done she flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall obviously over it as she tried to catch her breath. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. Slowly getting up from the floor she made her way to the sink washed her hands, brushed her teeth, and washed her face. This is not how she imagined starting her morning and to top it off she was still sleepy. Back out the bathroom and back in the bed April went straight back to sleep with ease.

Two hours later and 9 o' clock on the dot April woke up feeling a little better and starving. She felt like she hadn't eaten in days. She had a taste for a big fat juicy homemade burger with the works thick cut pork bacon, sautéed onions, lettuce, sweet pickles, topped with Sweet Baby Rays barbecue sauce, thick cut fries, and a 711 slushy. The burger she wanted she only knew one person who could make it to perfection and that was her mother. Immediately picking up her cell phone April phoned her mother.

"Is this my baby fresh home from Jamaica" her mother said once she answered the phone. From her tone April knew she was smiling which only made her smile.

"Yes it's me mommy"

"Good morning baby. Are you still coming to see me and daddy today" she asked.

"Good morning...yes ma'am but I have a small request" April eased out.

"And what do you want me to cook" her mother Ananda smacked her lips and laughed already knowing what it was.

"See what had happened was...I miss ya cooking and right now I'm starving" April laughed but was dead ass serious.

"I guess I can make ya favorite"

"Nooooo" April quickly dragged out and groaned. She didn't want her favorite. She wasn't in the mood for it. "Can you make me a big fat juicy burger well done with the works? I'm talking thick cut pork bacon, sautéed onions, sweet pickles, lettuce, topped with Sweet Baby Rays, and some steak fries" April moaned just thinking about it.

"But it's breakfast time" her mother stated confused.

"I know, I know but that's what I want. I'll even buy the ingredients. Can you just make it for me" April asked.

"Ok bring the stuff and I'll make it"

"Yasssss boo" April danced in her spot as her mouth watered. She was going to fuck that burger up something serious.

Ananda laughed. "Just bring ya butt over here already"

"No worries I'm getting up now"

"Ok I'll see you when you get here"

"Ok mommy I'll see you guys in a few" April said and hung up. She had things to do before she could leave out. Just because she was no longer in Jamaica didn't mean she was going to stop her routine. She came too far and progressed too much to even think about stopping.

Getting up and getting her daily routine started April slipped into some gym clothes, sneakers, and a jacket grabbed her phone, ear pods, and made her way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. Opening up the fridge she made a mental note to go grocery shopping later on today. Her fridge was completely empty besides the bottles of water she had on the bottom shelf. Water in her hand she grabbed her keys and made her way out the house to start her morning jog. 45 minutes later and extra sweaty April was back in the house and finishing the rest of her routine. Once she was done she headed to the shower and about an hour later she was dressed comfy and ready to take on Jersey's weather. It was back to being in the cold, weak ass snow, black ice, and snow storms but she didn't mind because Jersey was her home. Boy how a month had changed her whole view.