introduction

july 27, 2019

hello hello! 

i have come a long way from who i was two, three years ago and i would like to share it with you guys! i think it might be very helpful for those of you who are on their self-discovery journies and need some inspiration to guide you to success! 

the one thing that i will be focusing on a lot in this book is my mental health. i've had many ups and downs with my mental health. the best i can do is to spread some positive messages and help others who are going through the same thing i was a few months ago. 

i will definitely also include stuff about my physical health and my views on body image, my self-esteem, my self-confidence etc. some goals and stuff about school will be present as well. 

WARNING: i will be including very old pictures of myself so get ready cause they ain't pretty...

the book is going to start out at about the start of middle school and it will slowly get to where i am now. i will continue to update this everytime something interesting, positive or negative happens to me or whenever a problem is presented to me. 

i hope you guys all enjoy this! please vote if you like it and feel free to leave any comments. :) <3

me right now ✰

name: bianca

age: 15

weight: 111lb - 115lb 

height: 5'2

mental health: 69/100 ;);)