Chapter One

Y/N's POV

At 9 years old my best friend Camila and I used to imagine our weddings of course we were each other's bridesmaids. At the time my future husband was Jackson Rathbone from twilight.

He just had beautiful green eyes that's something that hasn't changed I love green eyes. Camila though her taste changed so much she used to love Ryan Gosling which I wasn't that big of a fan, but I could respect Camila's crush.

For me my dream wedding was Purple and Black I would have a purple dress with black lase and my groom would have a purple tie and a black suit. Black roses would be everywhere and at the alter stood my dream man.

At the start of our high school years Camila and I noticed that we just preferred the girls more then the boys I think we always knew that it just hit us in high school.

When I came out to my parents they kicked me out of the house and told me I was no longer their daughter so that year I was stay at Camila's thank god her parents excepted us for who we are.

On our last year of high school a new girl came into our school and quickly became our soccer star. On her second week she asked Camila out and I told Camila to go for it.

Soon after that Camila became her girlfriend. Her name was Dinah Jane she was tall about 5 foot 8, blonde hair, brown eyes and a killer tan but that was because she was Polanyian.

After they got together, I noticed that Camila was starting to blow me off more and more to the point that she didn't even acknowledge me in her house.

So I left cause I didn't want to destroy Camila's relationship cause she was so happy. So I got my back packed my stuff and I am now living in a nice park around the corner sometimes Sinuhe bought me food and I am grateful for that.

So that basically catches you up to where I am now. So right now I am on my way to school singing cause that's the only thing that makes me happy these days.

As I was walking past the bank I heard guns go off causing me to cover my ears scared, "HANDS IN THE AIR FUCKERS!" I heard a women shout in the bank so I quickly got my phone out and called the police.

After another shoot went off I ended the call with the police and ran into the alley to hide until the police come here. While I was watching the front of the store I didn't see the person behind me.

When I felt the gun pressed against the back of my neck I flinched, "Slowly get up Princess." I whimpered and did as the woman asked, "now turn around slowly."

I complied and kept my head down, "the police are going to be here any minute." I whispered and then the world went black.

Kidnapper (Lauren/You)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें