Neko!Mikey x Reader - Cuddles

I laid on the bed, Mikey's head resting in my chest. He was asleep, his cat ears flattened against his thick, blonde hair. His tail was curled around both of our bodies as he slept peacefully. I gently stroked his ears, earning a few gentle 'purrs' he was muttering in his sleep.

I looked over at the clock. I knew I had to get him up now if he was ever going to fall asleep during his nap time. Even thought Mikey wasn't a kitten anymore, he still needed a transition into getting his away from his naps. Let's just say he's been in that 'transition's stage for quite some time now...

"Mikey, time to get up, dear," I cooed petting his ears more forcefully as to get him awake. He growled, burring his head deeper into my chest. "You have to get up, baby."

"More time," he grumbled, nuzzling the top of his head against my hand as I continued to rub behind his tired ears. "Too tired... want to cuddle."

"We can cuddle before nap time, Mikey," I answered, slowly lifting his body away from mine.

"No!" He exclaimed, continuing to cling to me as I got up from the bed and made my way down the stairs. "I want to cuddle!"

"I have your favorite chocolate chip pancakes I made fresh this morning!" He seemed conflicted with this statement, trying to decide whether to change sides or not.

"Can we cuddle before nappies?"

"Yes, Mikey, I promise we'll cuddle."

He smiled, and reached for the pancakes.
______________

A/n: I know these past updates have been short and slow but I've been having no ambition to write and would rather release something short and not half bad rather than drawn-out trash : ). Also, this story was not letting me upload the most recent version, so sorry for all of the uploads to this one part. Thanks for understanding <3.

Comment

Vote

Keep Reading

W.c: 329 words