Chapter 15

Slenderman's POV

I picked up Claire after she fainted. I know from watching her, that she had a panic attack. I can't believe I did that. L.J deserved it though. I don't care what Claire says.

He deserved it. I felt her stir. I sat down on the floor and placed her on my lap. I watched at she woke up, confused. Then she looked at me. Her eyes narrowed into slits. Oh shit.

Laughing Jack's POV

I passed out from the pain after Slendy shot his tendril through my stomach. I was at my carnival, resting in my tent. I heard Claire yelling at Slendy, so I pulled out a mirror. I seen her heal my body, and then start crying.

Damn him. He always makes her cry. I clenched my hands into fists, and watched as she started hyperventilating. Oh no, it's a panic attack. I recognize the symptoms, having them so many times myself. As Claire fell to her knees, Slendy picked her up and held her.

After a few minutes, she began to stir, and he sat down on the floor. He placed Claire on his lap just as her eyes opened. She looked confused for a minute, then looked up at Slendy. I watched as her eyes narrowed into slits. Wow. I grabbed a bag of candy, and watched as shit was about to go down between Claire and Slendy.

Claire's POV

I narrowed my eyes when I seen Slendy. I stood up, and looked him right where his eyes would be. "Do you hate me or something? You seem to be out to ruin my life, so, congratulations. You did. Now that you have, I quit. I'm not going to be with the creepypastas anymore. I'm going to go with my sisters."

I watched as he gasped, then changed into his human form. He was about 6ft 3, with short, black hair, and bright blue eyes that were glossed over with tears. He walked over to me, and hugged me tight. "Claire! Please don't leave me!" He said, starting to cry. "I've never loved anyone like I love you. I don't know what I would do. There would be no meaning to life if you leave me. Please don't go!" He sobbed on my head.

I hugged him tightly back. I just want him to stop hurting me. I've been hurt so much by him. My love for him, is too strong. "Promise you won't hurt me again, and I'll stay." I whispered. He hugged me tighter. "I promise, my Claire. I won't hurt you again."

Too bad that promises are just words. They're there to assure you that everything will be okay. They try to hide the truth, but they're broken in the end. It's just how life works.

Sorry for the short chapter. I feel that this book is going to end in a few chapters because it's not good. Don't be surprised if I discontinue it. Comment if I should keep it up. Remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.