Chapter 13

Claire's POV

I barely heard Slendy say that he did as Laughing Jack told me the same thing. "Claire, I love you." he said. Um, WHAT?! "Y-you love m-me?" I stuttered. I can't believe it. I have two guys (not really) that are in love with me.

I looked at L.J as he slowly walked towards me, love and compassion showing in his eyes. He walked up to me and took my hand. "Claire, you can always just break up with Slender and come to me." He said, gently kissing my hand and caressing his cheek with it. I blushed at all this show of emotion.

I hate Slendy right now... but I'm not sure if I can break up with him or not.  Slendy and Laughing Jack are both in love with me. My problem is, who do I choose to go with, Slendy, L.J, or my sisters...?

Blue Diamond's POV

I walked away from the door after I heard no one speaking anymore. Black Melody has to come with us. No, me. I have to get her to Dad. He said that he cannot kill the creepypastas without her. I have to get her to love us more than Laughing Jack and fucking Slenderdick. I teleported back to the underhelm, Where My Dad was waiting for me. Zalgo grinned and said, "Nice to see you again, princess." You too, Dad." I replied with a laugh.

Laughing Jack's POV

I love her a lot. I will do anything to make her mine. I can't let Slendy take her away. He has already hurt her. Victor-I mean, Blue Diamond told me that her father is a really important guy. I couldn't think of anyone besides Zalgo, but I know she couldn't be he child of Zalgo. Then, I knew. Mr. Creepypasta. He was the ruler over all the creepypastas. I can't believe that she is the lost princess of the pastas, and I have fallen madly in love with royalty.

Claire's, Laughing Jack's, and Slenderman's POV

Why is all of this so confusing. Love, why must you be so complicated, yet so beautiful at the same time?