Chapter 12

Claire's P.O.V

I pulled away from Victoria. "I can't." I said, shaking my head. "But why?" She said, crossing her arms. "I don't have anybody that loves me anymore!" I wailed, breaking down and crying into my hands.

"You and Elizabeth never payed attention to me, so I think that you two hate me as well! We're sisters! I thought that the bond between us would be strong! But, now I see, that I was just an outcast." Victoria looked at me silently.

She sighed and sat down next to where I sat. "Claire, the reason that I didn't pay attention to you, was because, ever since Mom, Dad, and Abby died, I felt that since I was the oldest, I had to take care of you and Elizabeth. I was almost always busy trying to get money and food for us, and when I wasn't, I was stressed out over school. I'm sorry that I never payed attention to you, but please forgive me for it," she pleaded.

I looked at her and smiled. "Now that I know the truth for you, I'm not mad, I feel guilty because I couldn't do anything for you." I looked down in shame. She laughed. "Don't feel bad, what are sisters for?" I laughed at that. Victoria looked at me. You are beautiful, Claire. What's you're creepypasta name?" She asked.

I looked at her, and grinned. "My creepypasta name is Black Melody. My powers are magic spells, healing, speed, mind-reading, teleporting, and hand-to-hand combat. I am also a good cook." I looked at her, and seen tears streaming down her face. Victoria then hugged me, and said, "I wish I was your sister!"

I shoved her arms off, and said, "What do you mean?" I started shaking. "We're not your sisters. Mom and Dad were not your parents. You are the daughter of Mr. Creepypasta. He is the master of all creepypastas that exist. Your mother was an angel." She said.

"And, I really fucking hate Slenderman right now, but he really does care for you. He just has a problem with tossing things in his sleep. That's why no one will go and wake him up. Claire, he's useless without you. He just sits and mopes now. Please forgive him."

She said, then walked out of the room. I put my head in my hands. I was so confused. Claire... I heard a voice in my head. Slendy? Claire...  I love you. WHAT?!

OMG! He finally admitted it! I wonder if there should be a love triangle, between Laughing Jack, Claire, and Slenderman. Comment and give us your opinion. Also, while you wait for updates, read the other book, My Sweet, Sugar Candyman. It's a Laughing Jack love story, and will update frequently. Remember... I'm wAtChInG yOu...