Chapter 14

Claire's POV

I walked away from L.J, and grabbed my scythe. I headed down the stairs. I needed to clear my head. I didn't watch out for the trick stair, so I tripped and started falling to the ground.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain. When I didn't feel anything after a minute, I opened my eyes. There stood Slendy, holding me in his arms, keeping me from hitting the ground.

I felt a blush creep up to my face. "T-thank you Slendy." I stuttered, blushing even more. You're welcome Claire. What were you doing up there?" He asked. I tried to block out everything that had just happened. I knew that he would basically kill L.J if he found out everything.

"Why would I kill L.J?" He asked suspiciously. Shit. He read my mind. "Um... Nothing bad?" I said, unsure of what to say. He growled and headed for the stairs. I walked up to him. "What are you doing?" I ask, blocking the stairs. "I read L.J's mind. I read everything that was said. He's going to pay." I growled.

"Lay a finger on him..." I threatened. He laughed. "I don't care if you try to fight me Claire. I'm going to hurt L.J for kissing you." With that, he teleported upstairs. I mentally slapped myself, forgetting that he could teleport. I heard L.J's screams of pain come from upstairs.

I gripped my scythe tightly in my hand, and ran upstairs, expecting the worst. I opened the door to my room and gasped. There stood L.J, with a bloody tendril going through his stomach. I looked at Slendy in horror. I could practically feel the satisfaction rolling off of him.

I ran over to L.J, who was laying in a crumpled heap on the floor. I looked through my bag, finding a small black book. I looked through it and found what I was looking for. I put it back and and rolled L.J onto his back. I placed my hands on his stomach. I took a deep breath, and started singing a verse from a song.

Just close your eyes.

The sun is going down.

You'll be all right.

No one can hurt you now.

Come morning light.

You and I'll be safe

And

Sound.

Ooooooooh

Ooooooooh

I looked down at L.J after I have finished singing. I saw that his wound was healed, but he was asleep from the pain. He'll probably wake up in the morning. I got up and looked at Slendy, tears streaming down my face once more. "Why would you do that?!" I screamed.

He stared at me in shock. "I did it because he kissed you, of course." He said, as if it were totally obvious. I looked at him in disgust. "I want you to get the hell out of my house, and know that we are through. I told you that if you laid a finger on him, I would do something. You thought I was going to fight you? No! I was going to break up with you! You just can't seem to stop hurting me, can you?" I finished, then started hyperventilating.

I always had trouble with breathing when I was really mad, or really nervous. I had never had a panic attack before though. I fell to my knees, unable to stand any longer. I saw Slendy rush to my side. I heard him say, "Claire! It's gonna be okay." I felt him lift me up in his arms. I didn't resist. The last thing I thought was, even though he's hurt me repeatedly, I still love him.

Sup everyone! What do you guys think? I'm thinking about ending the story soon. If you want it to be longer, comment it. Otherwise, the story will end in a few chapters. Comment, vote, and remember, I'm aLwAyS wAtChInG.