Chapter 3

Claire's POV

I ran out of the school. Pretty childish I know, but I couldn't take the insults anymore! Everyone was hitting me and making fun of me, since I was 16 and still a virgin, everyone was calling me Virgin Mary.

I was so tired of it, so I got a pass to go home, pretending I had a bad stomach bug. Once I got home, I went upstairs to drop off my stuff in my room. I was about to turn the knob when I heard voices inside.

Curious, I put my ear against the door and listened to the conversation. "Jeffery, what are you doing here?" I heard a deep voice ask. I heard a man I assumed was Jeffery, reply "I could ask the same thing of you Slendy. I've never seen you come inside you victims home."

I shivered. I was the first person that he ever came inside their house? But why? I listened on who I assumed was Slendy growl. "I'm merely stalking the girl, making her go insane. Now, why are you here Jeffery?" I heard Jeffery mumble "Dont call me Jeffery."

If he doesn't want to be called Jeffery, then I'm calling him Jeff. I heard Jeff say "I came to see if what Zalgo said was true. That you went soft and developed early feelings for that horrid piece of trash called a human an-"

I then heard a thump, assuming that Slendy pushed him against that wall. I heard Slendy say fiercely "I. Am. Not. Going. Soft. I'm seeing how long it takes her to crack until she looks me up or comes looking for me."

I had heard enough. If I was to die today, then why not. My life was horrible enough, so if they don't do anything to me, I'll just kill myself. I've had enough of everything. I opened the door just as Slendy said "So I can kill-," he immediately shut up when he saw me. I stared at who was in my room.

A tall man in a suit and tie. He was like 7 or 8 feet. He had no face at all, just a pale white head, and a bump where his nose should be. I saw, to my horror, that there were tentacles coming out of his back, pinning the guy who could only be Jeff, against my wall. Since he was super skinny, I assumed this was Slendy.

I then looked over at Jeff. He was also pretty tall, not as tall as Slendy though. He had on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a big, white hoodie. I looked at his face. Jeff had no eyelids, but that wasn't the creepy part. The creepy part was that his smile was cut from ear to ear.

I then looked at the man called Slendy and said "I'm ready to die. So please kill me now, so I don't have to go and do it myself." I couldn't believe I had said it put loud, but I was ready to go and meet my maker.

Wow. I never thought I could write this while in the car on the way to Indianapolis. It probably wasn't long enough for you guys, so I will try to write another chapter ASAP. Sorry if I take forever cause I still gotta get enrolled in school. Well thank you for reading and just bear with me. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ