"Mark, Stop making a fool of yourself and it down." A tall brunette grabs him and plops the blonde back into his seat as if he weighed nothing. "She probably doesn't even speak English." He continues as he whispers something into the waitress's ear and hands her what appears to be four 50,000won bills. As she quickly moves away, I put two and two together and figure that he was probably asking her to forget about his friend's indiscretions.

"I wasn't even...hiccup...speaking English Johnny." The blonde drunkenly continued mumbling in English as he tried to get up to follow the girl, only to be set back down again by the third standing party.

This third stayed silent but nodded at the tall brunette previously referred to as Johnny.

Huh. It seems like maybe this guy is either the strong silent type or he doesn't speak English. Whereas the other two seem to be American like me. I think to myself noticing how the two speak English in an accent very similar to my own along with the mentioning of their English names.

"Maybe when you were working with the Dreamies in the Canadian unit, getting drunk and harassing waitresses was acceptable, but now that you're working for the big boss, you have to keep up appearances. Okay Newbie?" Johnny lectured.

I start mentally cursing myself for assuming that the two English speakers were from America, not even considering Canada, only to have my thoughts interrupted by the Madam.

"They might have used their power to influence the program of tonight's show, but I cannot tolerate any ruckus they make." Madam Ten gestures toward Mark.

Madam Ten starts walking to the doors leading to the audience, but before leaving, she glances at me and raises one ring covered index finger towards me, as if queuing me to stay put while she deals with the unruly audience member. Then without waiting for me to confirm that I understand her silent request, she approaches the three men, hips swaying ever so seductively.

Even though Madam Ten may have let the Mafia gang intimidate her into going with whatever changes to the show that were demanded by the irregular guests, I was relieved to hear that she still wouldn't tolerate disruptions within the audience.

I lift the curtain up again and watch as Madam Ten makes her way to the bar where the noisy blonde and his silent colleague had wondered off to.

"Hello boys," The Madam greets the two suited men in a strict yet still flirtatious manner.

Both men raise their eyes to meet the Madam's.

Stressing a smile, she continues. "It seems as though you are making my staff feel uncomfortable."

Madam Ten places a hand on the lapel of the third man's jacket hoping to incite a response.

"When young boys don't know how to play nicely, that's when they get placed in time out."

Mark looks up at the hand places on his hyung's chest and scoffs, further proving that the comparison of him to a toddle might not be that far of a stretch.

The third man looks at the madam with kind eyes and smiles and for a second I am relieved that the situation doesn't seem hostile. That is until the third responds with,

"Well what happens to old bats when they don't know when to shut their traps?"

I can't help but let out a gasp.

The third man had black hair with vibrant blue highlights. Despite the obvious fact that he was a member of the most ruthless gang/mafia in Seoul, had somehow been born with an innocent looking face. One could even allude his facial features to that of a baby rabbit. Yet he spit out his response like venom proving that one cannot judge a bunny by it's adorable features, but by how hard it bites.

Madam Ten's jaw drops, completely shattering her confident façade. Anger visibly erupting from her foundation covered pores. I watch her as her hand balls up into a fist, but before she can raise it even an inch, Johnny inserts himself in between the madam and his formerly silent colleague.

"Doyoung! How could you say that to such a beautiful young lady?" Although he is speaking to Doyoung, he doesn't break eye contact with the Madam for even a second.

"Don't you realize that we are guests in this lovely establishment and should be thankful that we are blessed to have such a beautiful hostess?"

Johnny grabs the Madam's hand melting away her fist as he planted a kiss on her ring covered fingers.

"Normally I like to kiss a woman's hand without being obstructed by the presence of rings." Johnny looks up at the Madam while Doyoung rolls his eyes at his colleague's over the top mannerisms.

"Do any of these rings signify that I should address you as Mrs. instead of Miss?" Johnny slightly inquires as he winks at the Madam.

Ugh Barf. There is no way that the Madam is buying this.

An annoyingly long string of giggles escape from Madam Ten's mouth.

"You can refer to me as Madam Ten, and no, there is no Mr. Ten." She responds as she wraps Johnny's arm around hers. "Instead of playing with such immature young boys, you should accompany me for some drinks in my private room before the show." Madam ten states shooting a glare toward Mark and Doyoung.

Before Johnny can even respond, the Madam starts leading him to her private quarters backstage. Realizing that he may have laid on the charm a little too strong, Johnny glancing towards his colleagues giving them a desperate "Help me out of this" look, only to be returned with a smirk from Doyoung and an empty concerned look from Mark.

🖤🖤🖤⚘🖤🖤🖤⚘🖤🖤🖤⚘🖤🖤🖤⚘

A/N: WHO ARE THE OTHER MEN AT THE TABLE????? Remember I only revealed Mark, Johnny and Doyoung.

Sorry I'm late for updating. I got a job as a pizza delivery driver, but on breaks I'm writing!

Vote you sweaties