IN LOVE WITH THE MAFIA BOSS

Start from the beginning

"What?" I wiped my food off my mouth.

"de dadi ko" I looked at Abeedah as she asked me.

"Managing" I smiled as they looked at us weirdly.

"Aaryan if you will be keeping them they need clothes" Chris said and the maid came with fruit drinks.

"Why the fuck will he keep us here. I will keep on telling you that I am not afraid of you coward, so I want you to release us now bastard" I heard gasp as Abeedah held my hand.

"What, let me talk. Who the fuck do you even think you are, some mob star or what, even if you are I am not afraid of you" His eyes turn from green to black.

"Ian, lock her in the basement, chain her and leave her there" he said sternly.

"What else can you do huh? All I know is that you don't own my life" I spit directly on his face.

More gasps were heard. I was dragged by two men outside the hall.

After a long distance walk, I was pushed into a basement which is all dark.

The tied me with a chain on the chair and covered my eye.

Aaryan POV

I am really pissed off with that girl right now. There is nothing I want like to break her and re build her.

I went to the basement where she was locked. One of my men opened the door for me. I flashed my phone torch on and she was tied on a chair.

"See who we have here" I smirked and her head snapped up.

I went near her and squat to her level before I untied her mouth.

"I warned you, but you were stubborn".

She kept a serious face.

"With the click of my finger you will lost your beautiful family" her eyes widened.

"Don't you dare touch them" she said softly but with anger.

"Too late gattino" I brought my phone out and showed the screen to her face.

"Watch this" I played the video.

"Ummi" she gasp. It was her mom shopping in a mall.

"What do you want from her?" I smiled.

"Let's see to that. One.. Two... Three..".

Amira's POV

"Boom" And the mall exploded. I looked at him trying to process what just happened.

"I have the power so mind your words, next will be your father". I closed my eyes as tears left my eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I shouted and that was the only thing I remembered and darkness consumed me.

Aaryan POV

"Why will you do such a thing" Chris yelled. I was seated in my office with Aayan, Chris and Ian. She was still in the basement as I ordered no one to bring her out.

"At least let bring her out" she said again.

"I am the boss" I said firmly.

"Yeah you are, but you break that girl Aaryan. Why will you. There is other punishment you can give her then why killing her mother".

"Chris, don't make me lose it" I left the study to my room.

Amira's POV

I woke up and discovered that I was still in the basement.