Darkness - chapter 19

".....it's so dark sister, why won't you believe me ?! I've told you many times before didn't I ?!
....humans are so wonderful aren't they ? Such lively creatures...."
a young girls voice spoke out to me...her voice was filled with so many different emotions....but....there is something that I feel when I hear it. There's a feeling of hatred growing inside of me. Is there a reason I should hate the owner of this sweet and innocent melody ?
"Shhhh....you only need me....don't listen to her....I'm here for you....I'll never make that mistake again. So listen to me and give me your whole...!" Two hands are reaching out to me....they are the only light I see in this sea of darkness.
Slowly, I reach out to them, hoping that I can escape this lonely feeling.
"Don't ! He's dangerous ! S-stay, stay away ! No !" Suddenly everything started to crumble. The light vanished, letting the darkness engulf me again, when in thought I escaped it.
Loud, very loud screams of man, woman, children and....Yuzu....started to ring in my head, as I started to bleed from my eyes, ears and body, which was slowly ripping apart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*gasp* I looked around in panic, searching for anything that could pose any danger. But...I was safe, safe in the arms of my beloved brother. He held me tightly, as if he was scared that I could break if he let off his guard.
He's such a stupid man isn't he ?
Yes...he is, but that's one of the reasons I love him.
I don't understand you, don't you think that you deserve something better ?
....I'm sure there are many other thing were I can find happiness in, but Kaname will always be a part of it....no matter what.
....stupid....

I leaned closer to him and gave him a light kiss on his forehead "a good luck charm...I hope you won't ever need it, little brother..." may your path be filled with light as well....I dearly love you.
Still, there are things that I can't possibly allow you to do, without my consent. I thought, when I looked at the face of my sleeping brother with glowing red eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew the moment I passed out, that something was clearly going on behind my back. I was certain that Shizuka would find a way to regain her old body, but never did I expect it to be this soon.

Going through the ball hall that I destroyed and searching for the room that I sensed Shizuka in, i suddenly heard two loud bangs coming from a pistol.
I ran and ran following the sound of Shizuka's little bells, I saw Zero fighting his master and Yuki ? Standing behind him helplessly, just saying his name. Can't she at least don't stand in the way of a fight once in her life ?!
"He knows in his heart that he wants to destroy himself together with me" Shizuka said with one of her evils grins directed at Yuki.

"Enough of this chit chat you three..." I said, stepping between them and showing my aura of anger, so clearly, that even Yuki shivered.
"Sienna ?! What the hell are you doing here ?!" With my back facing him, i said "as you see, I came here to kill you for your immense amount of stupidity ? Clear enough?"
After that, he went silent.
"Well,well...isn't that a rare sight ? You both never leave the other ones side, how come that you're without your beloved brother ?" At this remark I narrowed my eyes at her, Yuki doesn't have to know that Kaname and I are siblings that love each other.
"Alright, alright....no need to get so angry my old friend...." she said, while chuckling.

At that moment, I sensed something fast flying into Zero's direction. Using my supernatural speed, I caught a sword and spinned around to threw it right back to the owner.
Zero then stepped beside me and squeezed my hand as a thanks, as he we both stood on front of Yuki protectively.
"Wow....I'm still impressed by your speed Sienna-sensei...." coming out from the shadows was a silver haired man with a mask on his face. "Your throw became better Ichiru, so you did continue to train without me ?" Realizing who it was, I relaxed and wore a gentle expression.

My one and only student, who I became so close to in all those years of me teaching him how to fight and survive. "I never expected you to try to distracted me Shizuka, just for Ichiru to pierce Zero with a sword..." she looked at me and chuckled "it wasn't me....Ichiru decided for himself..." with a surprised expression I glanced at Ichiru. "Why do you have to keep playing with Zero ? Just do what you want to do before you accidentally die Shizuka...." She then started to walk towards the door and said that she didn't intent to die today.