The first time - Chapter 4

Next chapter wooohhhoooo so this will be the last chapter of the good memories...next chapter will be 😭 you know. Enjoy !!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Lushel's p.o.v)

We both walked trough an eternally long corridor and trough an entrance where only pure bloods have access.
We stopped in front of a red curtain and Kaname whispered something in my ear as the man who led us opened the curtain.
"Don't flinch now" he whispered in a serious tone.
When the curtain opened,a bright light immediately appeared and I tried as hard as possible not to close my eyes.God ! How can Kaname withstand that stupid light ?!
I somehow managed to keep my eyes open

God ! How can Kaname withstand that stupid light ?!I somehow managed to keep my eyes open

and we slowly walked trough the ball room,where everyone bowed before us.
Although we were kids,everyone had bowed no matter how old,we are the higher power in their eyes.

(No ones p.o.v)

There was a dead quiet in the just as amused ball room,the vampires only heard the rattling of the shoes of the two Kuran children.
"We are sorry for our delay,please enjoy yourself further, we didn't want to disturb you" said the Kuran prince in a strong pronunciation.
The vampires in the room hesitated but started to enjoy themselves again after a while,the two children were overwhelmed with many questions and compliments by the many other vampires.

Many were wondering about the princess,who refused any invitation so far.
They used the opportunity to introduce their sons and daughters to the prince and princess.
They talked to the inexperienced princess to get necessary information from the senate from her.

(Lushel's p.o.v)

"Oh what a delight to see you at this Soiree,Lushel-sama you'll probably marry your brother Kaname-sama? It's not like there would be anyone else fitting."
Ah i See,this is what Kaname warned me about,direct attacks of vampires who are most likely not on the side of my parents.
When I answer uncertainly now,then it would just be like I answered their question about if there is another Kuran princess that Kaname could marry or pose a possibility for them to introduce their sons.
Those stupid low life's,how dare they question the intentions of my parents.i need to clam down first,stay strong,give them a safe answer.
"I will marry Kaname,we are prince and princess after all,nobody would ever dare to come in our way right? It's the wish of King and Queen Kuran anyway." I said these words with an innocent look,it should make me look like a naive princess.
The ones who asked me that question understood the choice of my words exactly.They then bowed down to me and apologized for questioning the plans of my parents.
I went to their miserable level and whispered in their ear "be glad,that I don't tear you in pieces....because my beloved brother would have to see that massacre."
At that moment,they finally started shaking,oh how I would have liked to have their whole family whipped out.
Before I couldn't control myself anymore,I felt Kaname putting his hand on my shoulder.
I then heard the other guests whispering about the family,that they deserved the whole situation etc.

Kanames eyes began to glow red as he looked down on them

and hissed "I don't want you to talk to my sister in that tone ever again,you are banished from the Senate from now on!"Like I said,a single word from us even though we are said to be children,can bring much harm to a little family like them

Like I said,a single word from us even though we are said to be children,can bring much harm to a little family like them.

The family was taken away by the guards

as all the others bowed to us and mumbled something of 'long live the pure bloods,our KING,QUEEN THE PRINCESS AND PRINCE' well,you know what I mean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later in the evening we were taken to a single room,where Kaname and I should sleep until the morning came.
It was to dangerous for 'children' to drive alone home at night they said,especially because we are important existentials.
Ugh they are only afraid of the dead that our parents would bring if something happens to us,it's not like we have a driver. -.-

I sat on our bed exhausted,when Kaname thanked all those low life's for their support and so on.
He returned to the room late at night and climbed over me.
"I know you aren't asleep sister" I left my eyes closed and told him in a tired voice "Kaname we are no longer small children,you are heavy !" He leaned closer to my ear

and whispered to me "Lushel....can I ?"
This spoiled brother of mine,now I have to give him blood,doesn't he understand that I'm tired ? Although I can use blood myself right now.....I'm thirsty.

"Only if I can drink too" Kaname leaned down to my neck and bit into it with his fangs,I did the same and we drank from each other.
In between,I saw small memory pieces of his previous life.
Before we went to sleep I whispered something to Kaname "it's been a long time beloved brother" Kaname chuckled at my words and the quiet night slowly formed for tomorrow.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tadaaaa!!!!! So I've finished the last chapter of the happy memories from Lushel (previous story before the normal story setting) I hope you enjoyed it !!!! 😘