Our seal - Chapter 18

Today is the day of the ball and I should enjoy the special occasion, but I'm worried about Zero....whom I left behind for Shizuka to take. "You're not done yet ?" Kaname asked me with a warm smile as he put his hands on my shoulders. "Well, my stupid hair just won't work the way I want it to !" My brother sighed and started to do my messy hair for me instead. "You behave like a child when you're frustrated you know that ? Just relax and let me handle everything...." as if I would let that happen, who knows what kind of trouble he would make the others.

I turned around to a round table with a porcelain vase with withered roses placed on it. Then I used on of my powers as a pure blood to give new life to one of them, which I stuck Kaname to his uniform as a accessory.
"I'm your soulmate...as well as your sword Kaname, I won't leave your side understood ? So let me take a part of your burden." He put his hand on my cheek and stroked It softly. "....you never change, sometimes I'm afraid that your immense trust to me will lead you into ruin..." I pulled him firmly into arms, why did I have the feeling that he's getting further out of my reach ? It's almost as....as if something is slowly tearing us apart.

"Brother, i just wanted to tell you....that I love you above everything else, I know that we have had many difficulties lately. Nevertheless, I want you to know that you mean the world to me." Kaname pulls away, looking at me with surprise.
Realizing what I just said, I felt how my cheeks burned up....how could I say something this embarrassing ?! Ugh....why am I getting more sentimental these days ?!
As I thought about my possibly most embarrassing moment in my life and panicked, I heard how Kaname chuckled amused.
With that, my cheeks grew even hotter, electrifying my nerves as my brother suddenly held his forehead against mine.
"You're cute when you act like this you know ? I rarely get to see a lesser serious side of you, it's making me happy" ahhh I'm gonna die from shame "stop teasing me ! It's not funny, stupid !" I yelled, as I tried to free myself from his strong grip around me.
In the end I gave up and rested in his arms, if I wouldn't have our child growing in my womb....then I could have easily shot him away like a fly Hmpf.

"Don't pout Sienna, by the way, you can't use your powers to the fullest for four whole years starting from now on right ?" right, I had almost forgotten, the pregnancy of purebreds last up to, for about 4 years.
Probably because the new generations inherit all the relevant characteristics and powers from older generations. One thing that needs to be mentioned as well, is the complex organic system of the supernaturals that need time to grow over a long period. "....the 4 years won't be easy, you already know how tiresome this process is. Even i, was afraid of my own bloodthirstiness in those years."
After Kaname gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead, he held out his arm. "Let's worry about that later, we have a ball to attend to" with a smile I took his offered arm and we went into the evening night, which should soon trigger many changes at this school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An elegant music played in the background, as i had to turn down many requests for a dance. Actually....I just wanted to look at the many happy faces, laughing and dancing innocently....like I did at that time.

(Flashback)

"How can it be that I don't see you dancing ? And I thought you love to dance...." a man with noble clothes, brown hair and green eyes gave me a gentle smile. "Yuan...what are you doing here ? I thought the queen forbid you to go out ?" He scratched his head and laughed nervously. "Weeeeellll....I can at least help with the making of an antidote, after all, I'm the future king. It would be wrong if I don't investigate the plague right ? Hehe"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"King ! Don't die on me ! I will cure you, so don't sleep idiot !" He took my hand and looked at me with a gentle smile as he slowly lost color....Yuan then brought my hand to his throat. "Drink....you...will find it *cough* *cough* in my....blood *cough* I know....it...so...please save....my citizens...*cough* who have....done you wrong.....prove to them....that all....can live in...peace...*cough* *cough* lead...your species...into the light...my friends...queen Sienna and king Kaname" my brother placed his hand on the human kings eyes and eased his pain when I drank his blood at his request.