Sorrow - Chapter 10

(Sienna's p.o.v)

It now has passed several days after my awakening,also today is the day before Valentine's day so everyone from the day class are really exited. My eyesight has become better after two days of rest,Aido and Kain apologized to me....but I had no time to talk to Zero about the incident at all. I sat in the lobby with the others and we all listened to the students of the day class as they excitedly scream our names.

"Everyone seems so excited today !" Takuma said in his usual soft tone. "I wonder how much chocolate I will get,do we want to bet Kain ?" Aido seems very happy,I always thought he was so obsessed with Kaname that he wouldn't even think about stuff like this.
"How pathetic" Kain seems to be in a rather bad mood today. I took a sip of my tea that Seiren made for me "You seem to be more excited than usual Aido..." he looked at me and blushed a bit. "Hehe....I'm sorry Sienna-sama" He is embarrassed....I chuckled at his answer.
"The whole thing is annoying","awwww Shiki I bet you will get a lot of chocolate" said Takuma to Shiki in an amused tone. Well,I can't say that I don't find it exhausting but we live in the human world,so we have to celebrate their festivals as well.

Kaname....I felt his aura,he probably goes down the stairs right now "Kaname-sama !" Souen Ruka,I know that she has feelings for Kaname.But I can't imagine her with my brother,after all,he is destined for someone else in this timeline. "Do we want to go ?"
When my brother said that,everyone lined up in their normal formations. I stood In the front with Kaname when the rest was behind us.The doors were opened and we went trough the gate into the fan mass.
Yuki tried very hard to hold back the crowd,Zero spent his time just drilling holes in Kaname.But when our eyes meet,he seems to have more of a gentle look with me ? "Good evening Yuki" I smiled at her as I said these words,Kaname also said good evening/morning to her and we then kept walking.At some point Kaname stopped and looked at Zero,they looked at each other with death glares.

Of course my brother went to Zero with me nearby and asked "how are you Zero ?" Zero flinched for a moment and seemed surprised. Seemed like my brother got his wished reaction because he then said "take care" and went away with a smile. "Why do you always have to provoke him brother ?" He turned and looked at me "let's go now....I don't want the others to come late because of us." I hate it when he avoids the topic "go ahead,I'll follow up if I've done a few things here" I told him with a serious look.
He sighed and went on with the others,before I could talk to Zero,he started to say something to Kaname "listen,if you want to fight then I will always be here to challenge you Kuran Kaname !"
He said these words in such a normal tone,as if it would be normal to lead others up to their dead in a fight. I saw Aido looking at Zero with a glare and mumbled something but was later stopped by Kain. My brother had a slight grin on his face,despite of what Zero said,he went on to our classroom with the others.

Yuki looked at us with a questioning look,Zero was definitely angry at Kaname that he ignored him. "Your face will have many wrinkles later on,if you always make such a face" He looked at me with a confused look ? He has no hate-filled eyes in my presence,as he gives them Kaname. "Why ? Why don't you hate me the way you should ?","What are you talking about ? Why should I hate you ?" How does he come up with the idea that I would or could hate him ? Zero looked at me in the eyes one last time with a hurt look and then just walked away.

Kiryu Zero.....all his problems eat him up but he still doesn't let anyone help him,he is such a big big stubborn. "Hey Zero stop !!!" Yuki tried to call after him,so he would stop to help her with the patrol,I guess. She stopped in front of me and bowed politely "I'm very sorry for his rudeness Sienna-senpai !","no problem Yuki,tomorrow is Valentine's day...you will give someone your chocolates right ?" She looked a little uncertain but told me the name.
"I wanted to give Kaname-senpai some chocolates as a sign of my gratitude for the rescue from 10 years ago. "Oh....you don't want to give any chocolate to me ?" I was a little sad when I only heard Kaname's name. "Of course I will give you some chocolates too Sienna-senpai !" I'm at least a little relieved that she didn't forget me completely.
"Well then I'm looking forward to your chocolate tomorrow","Yes,see you tomorrow Sienna-senpai,have fun in classes" I petted Yuki's head and gave her a gentle smile. "Thank you for your hard work."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened the door of the classroom and was greeted by Takuma "Takuma ? Is there a problem ? You look a little confused" as I looked around the classroom I noticed that everyone had this confused look on their faces.
"Well....it's about Kaname-sama,he seems to be in a bad mood since you decided not to go to the classroom with us....." Kaname and bad mood ? That's pretty rare.....he would never show it even if he was in one.