Chapter 16

Troian's POV

I walked into the house and slammed the door shut. The tears came faster and I choked on my tears.

How could this possibly happen to me? I thought he loved me. I thought wrong. My heart is breaking and inside me will end up empty, I'll become heartless.

I'll just change my appearance. Change myself so people don't know they've affected me and broke me. Just like Cameron. And Brooke. Just like everyone in this horrible, ugly world.

I walk to Emerson's room and found her on her bed, reading a book. She looks up at me.

"What's up?" She asked. "What happened? Is it Cameron?"

I burst into tears and she quickly stood up. She walks over to me and wraps her arms around me.

"What did he do?" She mumbled into my hair.

"He broke up with me," I said. "He told me that he's getting bullied and such."

"That's what she told me," Emerson said.

"Really?" I asked. "What did you say to him?"

"I just walked away," She said. "I didn't even care anymore. I knew it was going to happen."

"I thought I was in love with him and he was in love with me.." I said. "But I guess I'm wrong."

Emerson didn't say anything. She continued to hug me. I just want someone's comfort, no words. She pulls away.

"Are you going to be okay?" She whispered.

I nodded my head and sniffled. Emerson grinned and patted my shoulder. I walked out of the room. I went into my room and laid on my bed, falling asleep after that.

"Troian!" Emerson called from downstairs. "Someone is here for you!"

I got out of bed and carefully walked out because of my crutches. I got to the top of the stairs and carefully walked down. I walked to the front door and Robert is there and he's talking to Emerson.

"Troian, are you okay?" Robert asked, walking over to me.

"No," I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

I told him to come upstairs and he follows me. We sit on my bed, facing each other.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Cameron," I said.

"He broke up with you?" Robert asked.

I nodded my head and started sobbing. Robert collected me in his arms and started rocking back and forth.

My life is such a mess. Brooke and Chelsea. Cameron. I need to do something and come back stonger. I thought back to hear Robert said.

This will be hard, but it'll be worth it. All of it.