Chapter 13

Troian's POV

"I can't believe you're going to this party," Emerson said.

"Why should I not? It's my first ever party," I said.

"It's Brooke's party," Emerson said. "She might've asked you so she can humiliate you, Sario. It won't be good."

"Oh, stop," I said. "She won't humiliate me. She might've wanted to be friends."

"You and Brooke.. friends? That won't happen," Emerson said.

"How do you know?" I asked, getting curious.

"Brooke and Chelsea has caused hell for you, okay? And, all of the sudden, she wants to be friends? Think again, Troian," Emerson said.

"Maybe she'll apologize at the party," I said.

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. I grabbed my purse and walked outside. Brooke lived about ten minutes away, so I just walk.

I walked up the driveway and into the house. Someone hands me a cup of beer and I take it.

"Troian, you made it!" Brooke said, smiling.

"Hey, Brooke!" I said. "Thanks for inviting me. The party looks quite amazing."

"Oh, thank you! I put a lot of work into my parties! Have fun!" She said and walked away.

I smiled to myself and left to go find Cameron.

Looking around, it kinda feels weird. I've never been at a party and I don't want my first experience to end up in a disaster.

Little did I know, that's about to change.

I saw Cameron talking to a couple of kids from school. I walked up to him and he turned around.

"Hey, you made it!" He kissed my lips and gave me a hug. "Guys, this is Troian, my girlfriend."

His friends greeted me and Cameron lead me outside.

"Are you having fun? Since it's your first time," Cameron said.

"How do you know it's my first time?" I asked.

"Just by looking at your pretty face," He said.

"Aw, thanks. But it's a little awkward for me," I said.

"You'll get used to it," Cameron said, smiling. "Let's go inside."

Cameron takes me hand into his and leads me inside the house. As soon as I walked in, someone dumps a cup of beer on top of my head. I screamed and Cameron looked shocked.

"What the hell?! Who did this?!" I screamed.

Some people are laughing. Brooke and Chelsea stood there with their arms crossed and smirks on their face.

"I knew it was you two," I said. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up! You're nothing but a worthless being," Brooke said.

I screamed and tears blurred my vision. I ran out of the house.

I'm done. I'm done with everything. I can never have a happy moment in my damn life without it getting ruined.

I'm just going to kill myself. Nothing will stop me. No one will notice. Where the fuck is my razor?

I saw a car driving down the road. I ran across the street. But it's too late.

The car came into contact with my body.

-------

3 votes and 1 comment?