Chapter 14

Troian's POV

I woke up to the sound of annoying beeping. Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It's a white room. I looked to my right and it's a monitor. That could only mean one thing.

I'm in a hospital.

I hate hospitals. They don't give a shit about you. They'll give you medicine and they'll think they are the hero of the day. I've been in the hospital too many times because of the bullying.

"You're awake," The doctor said, waking into the room. He's wearing a white coat, white pants, and white shoes. Too much white.

"What happened?" I asked, getting dizzy.

"You've been hit by a car," He said. "It's okay. Nothing major happened. You just broken your leg."

"I broke my leg?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes," He said. "I'll give you your prescriptions for the pain and I'll get your crutches."

I nodded and he left the room. I have to wear crutches?

He walked back into the room. He's holding crutches and a bag. That must be my medicine.

I took the bag and changed my clothes. I put my arms over the crutches and began to walk.

This feels fucking weird.

I've never been on crutches.. so this is new to me.

I walked out into the hallway and my mother and Emerson is sitting in the chairs.

"Troian?!" Emerson said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Em," I said. "I just broke my leg."

"What happened?" Emerson asked. I know that look.

"Brooke and Chelsea," I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"I told you," Emerson said. "They only did it to embarrass you."

I didn't say anything. Mom signed me out and we walked outside to the car. I got inside and we drove home.

The next morning, I stayed in bed. Mom told me not to go to school. I decided to log into Facebook.

Bad idea.

My news feed is loaded with things about me. To when Brooke dumped beer on me, to my first beating at school. They even started a hate page for me.

I scrolled down and there's a girl who had a conversation with her friends. They're talking about me.

'Troian is so ugly!'

'She's so worthless!'

'No one cares about her. Cameron might've been dating her for a bet.'

I logged out of Facebook. I slowly got out of bed and got on my crutches.

My armpits hurt like a bitch.

I slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I got a orange soda and a bag of potato chips. I walked in the living room and turned on the TV.

"Do you have the X-Factor? Come audition for us now at a city near you!" The TV person said.

I groaned and turned the tv off. I looked out the window and started to think.

Why is my life so fucking complicated? Someone please tell me.

Cause I don't know.