Chapter 7

Troian's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I had a really good sleep. I changed into a dress with brown sandals. I walked downstairs.

"Good morning," Valerie said.

"Good morning," I said.

"Today, your father is taking you to school to get registered," Valerie said.

"Great.." I mumbled. I don't want to go to school.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"I was bullied in my old school," I said. "I don't want it happening here."

"It'll be okay," Valerie said. "Your father and I will try to keep them from hurting you."

"Morning, kiddo," Dad said, kissing my head.

"Hey," I said.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

I nodded and followed him out of the house. We got into the car and drove to the school.

We pulled up to the school and got out of the car. Dad opens the door and we walk inside.

Some students were looking at me and some were pointing to me. This won't be a good year. I just know it.

"Troian!" Dad yelled.

I walked towards him. We walked down the hall and stopped in front of the office.

"Hi, can I help you?" A woman asked us.

"Hi, I'm here to get Troian Bellisario registered for school," My dad said.

"How wonderful!" She said. "I'll have Mr. Evans come and talk to you."

A few minutes later, a tall man walks into the room.

"Troian Bellisario?" He said and I looked up.

"That's me," I said.

"I need you to come into my office," He said.

I stood up and walked into his office. I sat down in a chair that's in front of his desk.

"So how old are you, Troian?" He asked.

"Fifteen," I said.

"And what's your date of birth?" He asked.

"August Third, Nineteen-Ninety-One," I said.

"Okay," He said. "What school were you attending before?"

"Riverside," I said.

"That's in Boston?" He asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked, looking at me.

"I have a sister," I said. "Her name is Emerson."

"That's your sister?" He asked. "What a great student."

"She's nice," I said.

"So that's all I need to know," He said. "I'll have your schedule put out for you on Monday."

"Thanks," I said.

I stood up and walked out of the room. My dad stood up.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head. We walked outside, got into the car, and drove home.