~<*>~

After Dinner

"Laxus! Come here."

Mira pulled Laxus out of the guild hall, curious looks following them. It was dark already, so Mira carefully made her way behind the building to the house they shared. Laxus followed quietly.

When they got in, Mira made some tea and sat down with her mate. Laxus was very confused.

"Um, Mira? What's with all this?"

"Laxus. I need you to take responsibility."

"Huh? Me? But...I'm already your mate." His confusion got worse.

"No, that's been taken care of. I'm talking about what 'that thing of yours' did to me."

"Huh? My d!ck?" He said it so bluntly it made Mira laugh.

"Yes, Laxus, now we're getting somewhere."

"I mean, I know what we did, but still, what....?" He stopped when Mira handed him a pregnancy test. There were 2 lines.

"Mira!" He pulled her into a long deep kiss.

"When was it?" He asked when they finally pulled apart.

"Only two weeks."

Laxus's face was the happiest it had been in years. But it slowly dropped.

"What's wrong?"

"No no, it's just, I'll have to deal with the old geezers lectures for months."

"Oh, that? Don't worry. I've been preparing for it since your first D.M.S." This threw Laxus into a fit of laughter. Again, his smile dropped.

"What now?"

"How....How are we going to tell the guild?"  This made Mira's smile drop.

"Well, let's ask NaLu and GaLe." Laxus nodded, before yawning twice in a row.

"Oh, you must be tired. I am too, a little. You go to sleep, and I'll ask Levy and Lucy. It's time we had a girls night out, anyway." Mira patted his back, and started towards the door.

"You sure?" He yawned again.

"Very." Mira giggled, waved, and left.

Walking out on the path, and entering the guild hall from the back door, she pulled out her phone. 

                                                         --32%--   8:13

_____Dragon's Mates_________

Hey, could u guys meet me at the guild bar?  :Mira

Lev: Sure! I have something to tell u btw

Lulu: Ooooh tell us

WHEN WE GET THERE. NO SPOILING SURPRISES :Mira

Lulu: kk meet u there in a few

When Lucy and Levy arrived at the bar, Mira got them some wine. None for herself, she was pregnant. For some reason, Levy couldn't drink either. Only Lucy.

"So? Whats the big news?" Lucy took a sip.

"I'll go first." Levy did a dramatic drum roll.

"I'm pregnant!" Levy threw her arms into the air. Before Lucy could react, Mira gasped and shouted "Me too!".

All three girls hugged and squealed. They ended up playing games and telling stories and laughing the night away. By the time they decided to go back, it was nearly 2 in the morning.

Next Morning~At the Guild

"I'd like to make an announcement." Mira, Laxus, Gajeel, and Levy stood on the stage.

Levy and Mira took a deep breath, while Lucy squealed in the audience, the only one not on the stage who knew.

"We are..." They started at the same time.

"Pregnant!" The girls both shouted. 

The whole guild was in uproar. The girls were shrieking and hugging and fangirling. The others were just plain shocked. Happy shocked, of course. There was shouting and flying tables and hooting and a whole lot of destruction. Happy destruction. Makarov's face was pale and dumbfounded.

"You hear that? Old geezer, you're gonna be a great-grandpa!" Laxus patted his grandfather on the back.

"How am I still alive....my children are all grown up." The master started crying with joy, and hugged Mira.  His cheerful mood was instantly shattered when he started lecturing Laxus on how to be a good husband.

Jet and Droy were both crying, Gajeel and Levy trying to awkwardly comfort them.

The rejoicing showed no signs of stopping when Carla flew over to Makarov and whispered something in his ear. He immediately pulled Romeo aside. After a few minutes of talking quietly, Romeo went to go tell his dad, blushing. At this point, the ruckus had calmed down a bit. 

Everyone was chattering excitedly, or drinking, or playing games. When out of nowhere, an enormous gust of wind blew through the hall. A dark-blue haired girl flew down, and walked up to Romeo. Her eyes were an electric blue.

"Um, Wendy?" A blush crept up onto Romeo's face for the second time. She just continued to stare at him, but smiled slightly. Romeo, smiling back, grabbed Wendy and ran out the door with her. Macao was sobbing and mumbling something about how his son was growing up and he already got a girlfriend.

"Can anyone explain what just happened?" Wakaba asked. (In case you don't remember, Wakabas the smoke guy whose close friends with Macao.)

"I think, " Levy spoke up. She had read somewhere that the first stage of a female D.M.S. was when the girl goes to the boy and waits for him to accept. Then she will take him somewhere. Girls are usually later in the year, but they start at an earlier age. 

"I think Wendy has entered her Dragon Mating Season."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can tell, I've been writing a lot these past few days, trying to finish as soon as possible so I can work on my next book. The story is done, but I might do some kind of extra scene out of the blue one day. Thank you for all you support!